worst game

worst game

[Post New]by pinthalf on Aug 13, 09 11:42 PM
Sorry, but it is the worst game I ever bought. Can we get a refund? Never again am I going to waste my money and time on games I can't test out. I am disappointed in Big Fish Games for having a game that bad.

Re:worst game

[Post New]by jefros on Aug 13, 09 11:55 PM
here here i agree i won't be buying anymore games i can try

[Post New]by GramaCanada on Aug 14, 09 12:22 AM
I agree with both of you...I took it right off again..thought I was getting a good deal....but I can't stand it...

[Post New]by Strapherup on Aug 14, 09 3:42 AM
This game really does suck, terrible graphics & boring...waste of money!!!

[Post New]by ladynight on Aug 14, 09 4:22 AM
I have never bought a game that has been so awful. There is not one thing I can say that is good. I think all of us who have bought this game need a refund.

[Post New]by grnma24 on Aug 14, 09 4:51 AM
I agree with you all. Worst game I've ever wasted my time & money on. There should be some type of satisfaction guarantee for games you cannot try before you buy !!!

walky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by walky on Aug 14, 09 4:59 AM
I agree, we should have a refund for this BORING game. This is the fifth time I tried and nothing happend. Last time I found an envelope beside the door and I start looking for something to open it and now the envelope is not there anymore. Anyone can help?

[Post New]by sbpartin on Aug 15, 09 1:23 PM
this is definitely a worst game ever. horrible graphics and very boring. i have already deleted it, guess i just wasted the money for it.

[Post New]by ghettohand on Aug 15, 09 1:42 PM
ive always been able to try the gam,es before i buy them is this game different?

[Post New]by hickory_nut on Aug 15, 09 8:58 PM
I finished the game (with the help of a walkthrough, which made it very boring) and did not like it. I had no sound, which made it very boring, also. I would have spent a lot of time going around in circles and getting nothing done without the walkthrough and wanted to just get through.

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Aug 15, 09 11:00 PM
Strange......I see only newbs leaving negative comments. They have left VERY FEW comments......they are all
the (Sea Anemone).

[Post New]by ladynight on Aug 16, 09 5:17 AM
So Geener...are you saying that since you have made HUNDREDS of comments that Remedy is a great game and worth ANY amount of money???

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Aug 16, 09 7:07 AM
ladynight wrote:So Geener...are you saying that since you have made HUNDREDS of comments that Remedy is a great game and worth ANY amount of money???

no no no......that is not what I said. lol You may want to read my post again.

Just contact BFG and I am sure you will get your refund. This is the best gaming community there is. Very, very friendly and professional. They have always been extremely kind. They have the best staff that know how to handle disgruntled customers and they are very intelligent as well.

Smile.... we try to keep it a fun place!!! Have a great day!!

Kindly,

GINA

[Post New]by VegasAnnie on Aug 16, 09 12:56 PM
WOW! I am so glad I was not the only one that felt this way.

Bad graphics? Try no graphics, my 6 yr old draws better. Also, extremely boring, and am not sure what was up with them offering this game, as I have never seen one like this before, and I have been playing on this site for years. Oh well, one bad among the hundreds of great games, not bad odds. I am a member for life, and nobody takes care of you and your issues like this company, hence, making it the ONLY game site I am playing on.

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by dancebear on Aug 16, 09 1:00 PM
This game is not at all bad for the price. If you can deal with no sound and having to think for yourself this isn't bad. It was obviously made by an amatuer but play wise I think it is one of the bettter games because it makes you think more and doesn't spoon feed answers. I'd like to see more games like this available.

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Aug 19, 09 9:08 PM
dancebear wrote:This game is not at all bad for the price. If you can deal with no sound and having to think for yourself this isn't bad. It was obviously made by an amatuer but play wise I think it is one of the bettter games because it makes you think more and doesn't spoon feed answers. I'd like to see more games like this available.

Well said.

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Aug 28, 09 10:24 AM
This game is not only the worst game I ever got off of Big Fish, it may be the worst game I've ever played, period.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Oct 13, 09 9:25 AM
I would not say the worst game. But I do not love it. I have never played till the ending. And I won't play longer. Nevertheless: Happy gaming

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Oct 13, 09 10:01 AM
They aren't drawings, they are photographs. This is a beautiful game.

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on Oct 25, 09 3:35 PM
Thanks for being with the few that appreciate the gorgeous graphics. I love the music and the atmosphere of these carol reed games. It's a trip solving them!

Go to: