bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 14, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin forum

[Post New]by rene459 on Aug 14, 09 5:00 AM
There appears to be a problem with the game. I can't even get a good start. It lets me pick up the hammer head - but I can't get the door to open . . . the big arrow keeps pointing to it - -but it just stalls out.

maxjt21
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by maxjt21 on Aug 14, 09 5:31 AM
rene459 wrote:There appears to be a problem with the game. I can't even get a good start. It lets me pick up the hammer head - but I can't get the door to open . . . the big arrow keeps pointing to it - -but it just stalls out.

[Post New]by borntoplayitnow on Aug 14, 09 5:40 AM
maxjt21 wrote:
rene459 wrote:There appears to be a problem with the game. I can't even get a good start. It lets me pick up the hammer head - but I can't get the door to open . . . the big arrow keeps pointing to it - -but it just stalls out.

First, pick up the hammer head. Then click on the door.

Edited on 08/14/2009 at 5:48:41 AM PST

lenno
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lenno on Aug 14, 09 5:46 AM
tried going thru door before pycking up hammer still doesnt work the arrow just keeps going backand forward. ive wasted 10 minutes trying it

Datguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Datguy on Aug 14, 09 5:52 AM
lenno wrote:tried going thru door before pycking up hammer still doesnt work the arrow just keeps going back and forward. ive wasted 10 minutes trying to do it

What I did was first I clicked the Hammer Head that the arrow was pointing at, then when the arrow is pointing to the door I clicked on the door. Let me go to the back room and let me continue the game.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Aug 14, 09 5:55 AM
The game didn't lock up for me (XP here), but I didn't care for it. Too much back and forth and back and forth.

[Post New]by helrazor65 on Aug 14, 09 6:42 AM
im having the same problem (pick up the hammer but cant get through the door ) any ideas on how to do it

Datguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Datguy on Aug 14, 09 6:54 AM
helrazor65 wrote:im having the same problem (pick up the hammer but cant get through the door ) any ideas on how to do it

What is it that you currently see? Do you see the arrow pointing at the door? Try clicking on the door to go to the back room.

[Post New]by Paperlady1 on Aug 14, 09 8:07 AM
I can't get through the door either. Lost patience with the game now.

rkweaver
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rkweaver on Aug 14, 09 9:02 AM
i have lost patience with the game too... i have unistalled and reloaded it 4 times

marthah10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by marthah10 on Aug 14, 09 10:03 AM
i have not have any problem with the game stalling on me i got ways into game before 60 min was up

kath70
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kath70 on Aug 14, 09 10:19 AM
I am having the same problem, get the hammer but can't get any further arrow points at door but nothing happens when i click on it to go through, I have uninstalled it and re-installed the game 3-4 times but still get nowhere, must be a problem in the game if its happeni g to loads of us.

[Post New]by Veronicakay on Aug 14, 09 10:27 AM
I cant get in the door either. I have tried everything. I think I would like this game but I am getting frustrated.

[Post New]by szoszivirag on Aug 14, 09 10:39 AM
I have the same problem.
I picked up the hammer /but under the hammer the greenline going until to the mindle of the line/ and can't go nowhere from here the game stock at the the door .The arrow keep moving . installed 2 times no luck.

Edited on 08/14/2009 at 10:41:22 AM PST

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Aug 14, 09 11:22 AM
Thanks, will retry shortly.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 14, 09 11:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just want you all to know that we have thousands of customers that were able to play this game without any issues, so this may very well be an issue that can be worked out with technical support.

If you have any issues with the game, please write into our Customer Support team by clicking on the green envelope on the right side of this page ("We're Here to Help!") and then submit a help request with them. They'll respond to your email as quickly as they can and do everything they can to help.

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by stillgoing on Aug 14, 09 11:53 AM
Have just down loaded Autumn's Treasures the second time and am still having problems with the hammer, can't do anything after picking up hammer. Help

[Post New]by szoszivirag on Aug 14, 09 12:33 PM
I downloaded 4 times and still having the same problem./ I have XP. /
Any help I can get would be nice.

[Post New]by stillgoing on Aug 14, 09 1:24 PM
have tried tech support have not gotten answer to problem yet. help

Go to: