maxjt21
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

autumn's treasures:the jade coin

[Post New]by maxjt21 on Aug 14, 09 5:39 AM
hi ,iam to having trouble with the start of the game,i can pick up hammer head and then nothing happens,wont let me go in to the door,help ,what is wrong,or is it me,can you help me.

Re:autumn's treasures:the jade coin

[Post New]by lil_barracuda on Aug 14, 09 5:49 AM
Drop the hammer by clicking anywhere and then you can click on the door to move to the other room.

Datguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

autumn's treasures:the jade coin

[Post New]by Datguy on Aug 14, 09 5:54 AM
maxjt21 wrote:hi ,iam to having trouble with the start of the game,i can pick up hammer head and then nothing happens,wont let me go in to the door,help ,what is wrong,or is it me,can you help me.

What I did was this. I clicked the Hammer Head when the big arrow was pointing at it. Then when the arrow was pointing at the door, I clicked on the door. This let me go to the back room and let me continue the game. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by bumbleballgirl on Aug 14, 09 10:26 AM
has any1 actually got a way of getting through the door after the hammer head has been picked up? No-one has really come up with a solution just little tricks that don't seem to work with anyone.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Aug 14, 09 10:30 AM
I just picked it up, then clicked on the arrow to the door and it worked fine.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Aug 14, 09 11:05 AM
Same here -- no problem so long as you understand two things: you can't change location (like going through a door) while holding something; and the big arrow has to be visible before you can change location. Clicking on the arrow itself or near it normally works.

fremaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by fremaw on Aug 14, 09 11:54 AM
I too as others am having trouble getting in door after hammerhead is obtained. Have restarted game over and over and still same problem. Also uninstalled and reinstalled hour trial and just keep losing my free trial minutes. Any suggestions or help in what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Aug 14, 09 12:13 PM
Here's what I did. I picked up the hammer head, into the inventory it went. Then I walked through the door where I picked up the handle. Into the inventory it went. Next I walked back into the first room where I then picked up the hammer and used it on the picture on the wall. Voila!

Datguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Datguy on Aug 14, 09 12:21 PM
TheMonkey wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks for playing Autumn's Treasures. The "hammer bug" has been fixed. My sincere apologies. BFG wil update shortly. Thanks for being patient.

Best regards,
Alex Portilla
PoBros, Inc.

I think a fix is coming soon.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 14, 09 5:36 PM
I have already posted this in a few threads, but I want to be sure that everyone knows that we now have a new version of Autumn's Treasure: The Jade Coin. It is recommended only to people experiencing trouble getting through the door with the hammer. Installing the new version will cause your profile and you progress in the game to be permanently lost. You can read more about this updated build here:

New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix

We apologize for the trouble and appreciate your patience while we worked to correct this issue. Since the new version is now available, I am going to go ahead and lock this discussion thread.

Go to: