annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Any suggestions for moaning?

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Aug 22, 15 10:51 AM
Since the tournament was terminated we seem to have difficulty finding something about which we can seriously moan. Any suggestions ?

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

Re:Any suggestions for moaning?

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 22, 15 12:13 PM
How about..."We want an update, please!" Or "We would like new achievements and avatars!" "Please fix the score boards and erase the perfect scores!" Nnnaaa.... I can't do this, I'm okay, really, I'm trying to find something to complain about but I'm pretty much happy

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Aug 22, 15 3:14 PM
****POSSIBLE SPOILERS*****

I want to moan about having to find 5, count 'em 5! rune stones for Rudogil the Stony. It is bad enough that the zoom zones want 2 or 3 of an item, but now the request-ers are asking for multiples. I also had to craft 2 of the same item for the Automatron. (I might be misspelling both names). So yeah, not happy about the multiples in the game!

And I miss the tourneys, too. Aaaannnd, don't even get me started about the wait times!

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Aug 27, 15 4:39 AM
it's raining

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 27, 15 8:39 AM
Summer's nearly over in the Northern hemisphere and it seems like we barely had one

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 27, 15 8:53 AM
rosiebvt wrote:Summer's nearly over in the Northern hemisphere and it seems like we barely had one

come to Texas!!!!! oh, oh... trade houses!!!!!!!!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 27, 15 8:58 AM
MiniCleo wrote:****POSSIBLE SPOILERS*****

I want to moan about having to find 5, count 'em 5! rune stones for Rudogil the Stony. It is bad enough that the zoom zones want 2 or 3 of an item, but now the request-ers are asking for multiples. I also had to craft 2 of the same item for the Automatron. (I might be misspelling both names). So yeah, not happy about the multiples in the game!

And I miss the tourneys, too. Aaaannnd, don't even get me started about the wait times!

I had never put an HO object on my wish list till I got that 5 rune stone request... and then I got hooked on putting a lower level HO object on my wish list... sorry friends, but if some of you hadn't been so nice to me and given me one, THAT'S IT... it's my friends fault for being so nice to me... hahahaha...

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 27, 15 9:14 AM
I, for one, will be glad to see summer go. But, my hatred of mowing is only eclipsed by my hatred for shoveling. Not in a hurry for snow, but this morning the air was brisk and got my juices following. But next week supposed to be hot again. Oh well, can't have everything.

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Aug 27, 15 9:37 AM
Well, I think there is enough moaning going on, but the weather is as good as any. Summer here in my neck of the woods has been anything but. I think we have had maybe 2 weeks of actual hot weather. Mostly cool and rainy. California could use the rain we have received for sure. So that being said I am outta here for this subject.

Storm the castle not my surroundings.

Marmar

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Re:RE:Any suggestions for moaning?

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on Aug 27, 15 9:58 AM
We possibly have a hurricane coming.
Tunkin

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 27, 15 10:00 AM
OMG, on that happy note I think I'll crawl under the bed with Fuzzy and keep the dust bunnies company.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 27, 15 10:11 AM
MOOOoooAAAaaannn..... (projecting "Salty"/Jeronimo Took)...

I didn't see the weather this morning.. didn't realize it had turned into a hurricane...

STAY SAFE Tunkfairy!!!!!!!!...

Randy is motionless and I threw Danger out and under the bus, our resident butterfly doesn't take up much room, so there is more room under here for you Tunkfairy...

- just be mindful where you set your drink, never know what's hiding underneath the dust bunnies

da fuzz in da dust

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 27, 15 10:30 AM
jrbutcher wrote:I just want to moan..... lmao

hahahahahaha... okay... I was going to say something... nope, (DOWN, Fuzzy... hush!!!!!!!!!)

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 27, 15 1:00 PM
gohill wrote:
I threw Danger out and under the bus,
our resident butterfly doesn't take up much room, so there is more room under here for you Tunkfairy...

Fuzzy--You Didn't !?!- -Pour Bus !!

BOLD In Quote Added

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Aug 27, 15 1:33 PM
Tunkin... Hope all is well!

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Aug 27, 15 1:34 PM
Oh my back hurts Oh my hands hurt Oh my legs hurt moan moan moan To gift not to gift OH OH OH moan moan moan . Just kidding nothing to moan about except my moaning HAHAHA Have a wonderful day

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 27, 15 2:50 PM
drew248 wrote:
gohill wrote:
our resident butterfly doesn't take up much room, so there is more room under here for you Tunkfairy...

BOLD In Quote Added

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! my apologies to the Danger Zone, but "that there's funny, I don't care who you are"... (cable guy)

HUGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS drew (my boy - stolen from Randy... hahaha)

Fuzzy britches Cindy

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 27, 15 3:17 PM
Git er done!!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 27, 15 3:53 PM
gohill wrote:
drew248 wrote:
gohill wrote:

BOLD In Quote Added

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! my apologies to the Danger Zone, but "that there's funny, I don't care who you are"... (cable guy)

HUGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS drew (my boy - stolen from Randy... hahaha)

Fuzzy britches Cindy

There go I slidin. across the floor spinnin' to a stop in the corner again.......behind the door next to the corner and baseboard.......hooked up on the springy door stop knobin.......boing boing..........figures......AGAIN!!.........**D@NgeR**

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 27, 15 6:59 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Git er done!!!!

Aye-Aye Ma'am!

Go to: