srg9
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Level 5.3

[Post New]by srg9 on Aug 22, 15 9:44 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for gold on this one? It's kicking me in the behind.

vleyden
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Level 5.3

[Post New]by vleyden on Sep 8, 15 6:30 PM
I wish I did - I am looking for the puzzle piece. I keep just coming in under the gold time. If I get it I will tell you what I did

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Sep 18, 15 5:55 AM
Just for Gold or to beat the Developer's Record? My best time on that one is 4:59, which is Gold but not over the DR. I can't seem to beat the DR to save my life!

Basically, free the lady that waters the plants, fill in the hole to the right allowing access to the gold exchange and second wood mill. In the beginning, exchange food for gold and stock up on wood. You only need to upgrade one mill to level 2. If you try to upgrade both you will run out of time. Other than getting access to the right wood mill, completely ignore that side altogether. You do NOT need to get the gold tooth. Focus on the center path and the left path to the witch's hut. Once you've filled in the holes on those two paths and built the hut, start saving food and exchanging wood for gold. Try not to mine gold if possible.

Let me know if that makes things more confusing than helpful and I will try to post a step by step instruction guide. If anyone knows how to beat the DR please let me know. Thanks!

[Post New]by riceredbrown on Sep 18, 15 11:31 AM
I did beat the Developer's record. I ignored all of the fangs and teeth and landslides, upgraded the first workshop all the way and the second once, and upgraded the house once. As soon as possible, you have to keep trading food for gold, then when you have the holes filled, wood and food for gold. That girl can't ever be standing still. Never mine for gold or trade with that Epeius guy.

Go to: