My FLIPWORDS no longer loads...HELP!

[Post New]by crgirl on Aug 23, 15 11:11 AM
Hi Community!

I am having a problem getting Flipwords to start. It was fine up until about 3 weeks ago and now I keep getting an APCrash message.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it ...its still the same. I havent fiddled with anything Big Fish related, and other games load fine.. Any ideas? I am using Windows 8, I clean my cache etc every week and cant think of what else I can try...

I want my game back!!!

Thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:My FLIPWORDS no longer loads...HELP!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 24, 15 10:39 AM
Hi crgirl,

I'm sorry to hear that your Flip Words game isn't starting on your computer with Windows 8. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints as well:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flip Words here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: