Puzzle in front of pyramid

[Post New]by CrabbyOldBag on Aug 15, 09 2:09 PM
I am so frustrated right now with the mosaic on the ground in front of the Pyramids. Every time I click on it, the puzzle will pop up for a moment and then disappear and Jones states "It seems that some elements are missing". Yeah, they're missing, they're in my inventory!

I've tried accessing inventory while the puzzle is up, doesn't work. I've tried taking a jewel (ruby, sapphire, etc) and then opening the puzzle, and I get a rather snotty "and does that make any sense?"

I have the strategy guide, and I've checked the forum and tips and whatnot with big fish games; I even checked Gamezebo.com, looking for an answer to what I'm doing wrong, but it all says the same thing: use the 'jewel' with the stone tablet.

HOW!!!!!!! What am I too inexperienced or just too dumb to figure out here??? Please, someone take pity and help me, I'm begging, please?????

Did that sound pitiful enough? Thanking you in advance for your help.

Lime_Cordial
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Puzzle in front of pyramid

[Post New]by Lime_Cordial on Dec 29, 10 3:34 PM
Add the gems to the gold plates while still in inventory

rundll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Puzzle in front of pyramid

[Post New]by rundll on Sep 25, 11 11:36 PM
CrabbyOldBag wrote:I am so frustrated right now with the mosaic on the ground in front of the Pyramids. Every time I click on it, the puzzle will pop up for a moment and then disappear and Jones states "It seems that some elements are missing". Yeah, they're missing, they're in my inventory!

I've tried accessing inventory while the puzzle is up, doesn't work. I've tried taking a jewel (ruby, sapphire, etc) and then opening the puzzle, and I get a rather snotty "and does that make any sense?"

I have the strategy guide, and I've checked the forum and tips and whatnot with big fish games; I even checked Gamezebo.com, looking for an answer to what I'm doing wrong, but it all says the same thing: use the 'jewel' with the stone tablet.

HOW!!!!!!! What am I too inexperienced or just too dumb to figure out here??? Please, someone take pity and help me, I'm begging, please?????

Did that sound pitiful enough? Thanking you in advance for your help.

Go to: