1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

Need key to unlock last chest with rat picture on it???

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Aug 24, 15 5:20 AM
Hi guys, I have finally finished all quest successfully. They are on their way back to check in with the towns & we will meet back for a big closing celebration...

However, I have one chest left & cannot figure out how to open it. It has a picture of a rat on it.

like others - pic of fish - went fishing - found key
pic of dog - followed him - dug up key
pic of rat - so far i have shot about 50 of those things & cannot yield key.
I put cheese around town where rats were, thinking one would favor & follow me like in quest but no takers.

Did any of you solve this dilemma yet please?

Just give it to me straight so i can start this fun all over again especially knowing what i know about things in & out of town.

Those low-down bandits are gonna get it this time, with or without my boys.

Edited on 08/24/2015 at 5:23:26 AM PST

DerekJeterFan1
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:Need key to unlock last chest with rat picture on it???

[Post New]by DerekJeterFan1 on Aug 24, 15 5:41 AM
There is a big rock with what looks like a cave going into it somewhere on your map. It is right below where the river turns if you are playing as Henry. Put a cheese wheel in front of the hole in the rock and a rat should come out and eat the cheese. Put another one and it will come out again. Put a third one out and it will come out and eat it and not be able to go back in again because it will be to big. By walking over to it you should be able to get a key from it. It has been a while since I played that quest so you may have to move the rat over to the chest.

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Aug 24, 15 5:45 AM
YIPPEE!!!! Thanks so much, I know exactly where you are talking about. Oh happy day. I'm going there right now.

Will you chime in on the thread concerning rat flu. I may have a case of blind leading blind but you seem to be an expert.

Thanks again. Love your name, me fan toooooo.

Thank you sooo much for that awesome 'walkthru'. I'm loving it.

Edited on 08/24/2015 at 5:48:07 AM PST

DerekJeterFan1
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by DerekJeterFan1 on Sep 22, 15 5:24 PM
Glad I was able to help!
PS: Check out the Maximum Happiness Limits for Game Items discussion. I have posted some tips there too!

Edited on 09/22/2015 at 5:30:01 PM PST

Go to: