Help!!

[Post New]by tcdreyer on Aug 24, 15 10:36 AM
Im stuck at Ligai Lake, trying to get to the Native American Village. This area is the only one with active actions and I believe that I need to do something with the Plane wing that is about to fall off. Any ideas??

Re:Help!!

[Post New]by spansation on Aug 29, 15 5:13 AM
I am stuck at the same point!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 29, 15 8:00 PM
Have you already scared off the wolf and played the HOP? After you complete it, you will be transported, unexpectedly, to another place.

When you come back, you just have to move the piece of the plane wing that is on the ground to the rocks by the waterfall.

The "forward" arrow will then appear, and you can "walk" into the village over the wing "bridge".

HTH

[Post New]by louloulll on Dec 31, 15 5:02 PM
There isn't any piece of the wing on the ground to pick up and move to the waterfall. Any suggestions? Anything to break off the wing?

[Post New]by OpalSapphire on Mar 4, 16 7:50 PM
I am in the same spot

I have uninstalled and re-installed the game, but I am still stuck in the same place. I was fine until I quit the game after finishing the HOP and obtaining the broken blink charge. When I returned to the game, I could visit all the other open spots on the map, I could click wherever I wanted to, I could try as many hints as I wanted to, I could even talk to the walkie-talkie, but I cannot do anything else. The hints just tell me that I have nothing to do here, or anywhere else.

Signed,

Trapped at Ligai Lake

Go to: