Re:Level 50 HELP!!!

[Post New]by AztecDust on Sep 9, 08 4:09 PM
That's amazing, level 50! I'm struggling with level 40. I've prepared candies ahead, chained as much as possible and can't seem to up my score past 1900. Usually I can figure out what I have to do to advance but so far I feel stuck.

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Sep 30, 08 7:11 AM
Hi,

I am stuck on this level too. I keep trying but i too just cannot get past it. I wonder if you got passed by now?

I just go play other games and come back to it occasionally hoping to be able to pass it soon. I really want to see the end of the game.

Any one finish this game????

Anyone have any helps for us. Thanks.

sueca
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by sueca on Oct 3, 08 4:57 AM
Same here. I'm ready to give up on this game. I have tried everything. Any help out there????

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 5, 08 9:28 PM
I did it, I passed 50 now to get to 60.

I took the advice from the other thread and that was to go back to 41 and keep playing and get more money for upgrades. I guess the atmosphere of winning before 50 gave me the boost to get 50 won and whatever upgrades you were able to do. I did not have many upgrades to do, but I am glad to be done with 50.

I hate not being able to finish a game.

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 13, 08 11:00 AM
Sueca,

Glad to hear you were able to pass 50.

I am still stuck have not finished but hope to. I will keep trying, but not everyday.

let me know how you are doing and if you finish. I want to know if someone finishes. It will encourage me all the more.

Go to: