[Post New]by Dancer98 on Sep 5, 08 8:13 AM
Do you

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:I love this

[Post New]by peutetre on Sep 7, 08 10:44 AM
I agree--both Turbo Pizza and Turbo Subs are great fun. I found Pizza to be very easy, with Subs a bit harder--the sauces always screwed me up!!! Challenging, but not frustrating, though, even at the hardest levels.

[Post New]by akane80 on Dec 26, 08 5:58 PM
i disagree, i found turbo subs to be frustrating. i bought it a while back - and finally picked it up again a few days ago, having previously gotten to the liberty site. i started from the beginning and finally finished it yesterday.

i love the game, but it was super hard for me. i'm one of the perfectionists who like to score expert on every level, and will replay a level until i reach said expert score. i had to toss that mentality to play beach party craze and stay sane, but that's another story.

i struggled with the sauces too, that messed me up. and often, i thought i'd lose a level, and instead scored expert somehow. other times i thought i'd be ok but didn't pass at all. the game just went so fast, i didn't have a chance to notice and distinguish the impatient customers from the patient ones, with a few exceptions.

i think i've played turbo pizza from start to finish 2 times now. i love it. will prob pick up turbo fiesta now. turbo subs frustrated me so much i didn't buy the fiesta one before.

rmil1972
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by rmil1972 on Mar 8, 09 2:46 PM
wiil there be another version of these games released soon? does any one know when?

brownk1175
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by brownk1175 on Jan 10, 10 2:31 PM
Have both and absolutely great very easy to play especially when you keep doing more pick ups at a time.

[Post New]by kimberley88 on Jul 19, 10 8:26 AM
I agree this is a really good game , i paid $2.99 for this what a bargin.

Go to: