dinkybox
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Dirigible machine room puzzle

[Post New]by dinkybox on Aug 16, 09 6:47 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get this puzzle done. I have spent hours getting frustated by it. Is there an easy way or do you just have to keep plugging away and pull your hair out???? Please give me a clue to this one. Great game but oh so frustating.

philtrill
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Dirigible machine room puzzle

[Post New]by philtrill on Aug 19, 09 12:14 AM
Are you talking about the puzzle where you have to move the ball? If so, I have one important hint for you. The indicator on the lower right shows you how far the maze thing is tilted. I'm just calling it the maze thing because I don't know the right word for it. Whatever you do, don't tilt it too far up. I did that, and I've lost the ball, and there's no way I can get it back. Other than that, I can only say that the more the maze thing is tilted the faster the ball will go. For example, if you tilt the maze thing all the way down, then the ball will roll down really fast.

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Aug 21, 09 4:41 PM
I'm stuck on this one also. This tip might help but I don't do arcade games. I sure wish there was a skip button. I'm done for the day!

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Aug 30, 09 2:40 PM
I am stuck on this one too. I am getting very frustrated. Is there any way to skip this puzzle?

Dirigible machine room puzzle

[Post New]by btaylor41 on Sep 19, 09 4:44 PM
Can anyone tell me what's going on. the ball puzzle maze game, works fine for me, I've gotten the ball all the way to the end and the game just goes back to the place to save, but there is no next screen to come on. apparently there's a valve that Im suppose to get, I can't get to the new screen to see it. It's stuck on the ball maze puzzle. How do I get past it without reinstalling the whole game?

[Post New]by greatsmitty on Apr 26, 10 9:28 AM
i was stuck for a long time than i ball got stuck on the left side and i knocked the ball off the maze on the left side and it gave me what i needed to finish the maze

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by seatemple on Aug 2, 14 3:52 PM
save before starting this ball puzzle...in case your ball gets stuck, you can reload the game...when you finally make it to the safe spot above the final exit hole, save your game...then you will only have to keep trying the final step by reloading.

Go to: