What is the best Diner Dash game?

[Post New]by teagan07 on Aug 16, 09 3:22 PM
I have recently bought Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack, but I was having trouble getting past level 5 (anyone about to buy it, I suggest not) and I would like to purchase a new one but am having mixed feelings on which one. Help would be great... if you could tell me which one you like best and why that is, I would really appreciate it! Thanks, and try to get back as soon as possible

Teagan

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

What is the best Diner Dash game?

[Post New]by tijhea on Aug 16, 09 3:53 PM
teagan07 wrote:I have recently bought Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack, but I was having trouble getting past level 5 (anyone about to buy it, I suggest not) and I would like to purchase a new one but am having mixed feelings on which one. Help would be great... if you could tell me which one you like best and why that is, I would really appreciate it! Thanks, and try to get back as soon as possible

Teagan

All the diner dash games are great... If your a Tm game fan.... They all are very good games... There Is not one that I can pick over any other... I liked them all.... As far as having trouble with passing levels.... All the diner dash games are the same... THere is not one that Is easier than the other.... YOu always have one or two levels that are a real challenge.....

THe trick for passing all levels and getting expert scores.... Is how YOu run your tables... Do not fill up all tables at once.... Doing this... makes It very difficult for you to handle everyone orders and serve them... all at the sametime.. and keeping them happy.... Plus keeping everyone in line who is waiting happy.. THe goal Is to make sure that every customer you handle has five stars when they leave... THe more stars they have... the more money you make.... thus making It easier to make your goals.... Try doing only 3 or four tables at a time.... Make sure you do everything in chains... Example.. seat them.. take orders and then serve.... but do It in chains.... when you do it in chains you get huge bonus points... Make sure your not seating the business women, the old men and the girls with families next to babies... avoid this.. cause crying babies bother them... and cause them to loose hearts... which means less money for you........ Also make sure you do not seat business women, old men and girls next to chatting men and girls who have cell phones... this again... well cause a quick drop in hearts in your other customers..... Also try not to seat the old men, old ladies... and the book worms with your customers... these customers... are really slow at ording and take even more time to eat.... THey can and will break your chains... IF you seat them with fast eating customers... If you should so happen to seat them old timers with your fast eating customers... do not wait for them to catch up with everyone else.... this well only cause your fast eating customers... to loose hearts... as they are already done eating and are waiting on the check...

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

Re:What is the best Diner Dash game?

[Post New]by tijhea on Aug 16, 09 3:57 PM
sorry ran out of room..... Leave the old timers... and book worms for last... they can hold out in line alot longer than anyone else... then serve them together..... If you follow these rules... you will be able to complete your levels and even get expert scores....

I hope this helps you.... But If had to pick one game... I would go with cooking dash... I liked that one alot.

Go to: