Patch

[Post New]by AlexFabian on Aug 16, 09 5:03 PM
I am looking for a patch to fix a hangup. The game will not advance to an ending after level #114.

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:Patch

[Post New]by angelize81 on Aug 16, 09 6:51 PM
Hi AlexFabian and welcome to the pond!

I found out just yesterday that you can write to the developer's (e=-mail) or visit their site and see if there is a patch available and if it is even a bug or a setting on your pc!

I have no idea who the developer is but I'm sure if you google the game name it will show you something. Good Luck!

[Post New]by AlexFabian on Sep 3, 09 8:03 AM
I contacted the developer; they were sorry and gave me link to download the game. It turns out to be a link to the demo version and if I want the full game, I must buy it at $19.95!

So, this is a dead end. Condemned to level 114, forever!

[Post New]by ididitb4u on Mar 30, 10 12:01 PM
I PAID FOR THIS GAME GOT ALL THE WAY TO LEVEL 114 AND THE BALL JUST BOUNCES AROUND THE SCREEN OVER AND OVER THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR!!! I JUST WANTED TO BEAT THE GAME NOT HAVE TO COMPLAIN OVER A GLITCH IN HYPERBALLOID AND CHIKEN DELUXE I PAID FOR BOTH

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 24, 11 2:53 PM
Hi there Fishies,

I apologize for the late post, but it looks like this game only has 114 levels, so once you reach that level, you have completed the game. It looks like there were some complications with the release of the game making it appear that the game has 119 levels instead. We're sorry for any confusion this might have caused!

If you have any further questions about your purchase of this game, please contact Customer Support. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: