Hidden World of Art

[Post New]by hairdynamicskare on Aug 16, 09 8:07 PM
Does anyone know, after you decorate your apartment and you can't buy anymore upgrades in the bottom right hand of the screen reads Done. Is this the end of the game? There are not any other levels to this game? Please help I just got it for the kids and and it took them 2 hours to get to this point and can't seem to go any further. It just starts over with the same steps and decor for the apartment. Is that it?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Hidden World of Art

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 16, 09 8:11 PM
It's been a long time since I played that game, but I do remember that I finished all the levels the same day I bought it (on a Sunday when I was bored with my other games). I don't think getting all the decorations for the room is tied to the game ending, I think it's tied to finishing the various scenes. But then after a while I just stopped buying things for my room.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Hidden World of Art

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Aug 17, 09 10:26 AM
Hi hairdynamicskare,

Just letting you know that I went ahead and moved this discussion to the Hidden World of Art forum.

You can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Take a look around - if you don't find the answers to your questions already posted here, then hopefully a helpful fishie will swim by and assist you.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: