bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Stuck on HOP to find the oyster (I think). SOLVED. YIPPEE!

[Post New]by bluejen on Aug 25, 15 10:25 PM
I can see the boot - but it needs another one to make a pair. The cracked pot needs a lid, I have no idea what "the base" is. And what do do with the shovel handle. Most guides show the HOPs, but not this one. I've clicked everywhere. Any help would be appreciated. I know the game is too new to have a walkthrough. TIA

I finally sent in a ticket. I have tried for literally hours off and on to solve this to no avail. I've asked for a refund as I paid the full $13.99 for the game. I'll probably get a code for a free CE.

Darn, I was thoroughly enjoy the game and was getting near the end. Que sera.

I can't believe I didn't see the obvious. SO relieve when I did!

Edited on 08/26/2015 at 3:28:30 PM PST

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Stuck on HOP to find the oyster (I think).

[Post New]by bluejen on Aug 26, 15 9:52 AM
To those of you who have finished at least the main game, did you have trouble in the waterfall HOP or am I just having technical troubles. Please help - I would uninstall and reinstall the game, but I definitely don't want to start over. Please? Since I don't see any other threads about it, it must be a tech problem on my end.

ymccarty
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Stuck on HOP to find the oyster (I think). SOLVED. YIPPEE!

[Post New]by ymccarty on Sep 8, 15 1:57 PM
I am stuck on this also. Have been working over an hour and can't find any of the pairs? Please help!!

jdlane32
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Stuck on HOP to find the oyster (I think). SOLVED. YIPPEE!

[Post New]by jdlane32 on Sep 12, 15 8:18 AM
As several days have gone by, it may well be that you have figured this out by now. But for that particular phase of the IHOP, you need to add the missing piece from your inventory, which has changed to give you the items you need. Instead of looking for two boots in the scene, look at your inventory and grab the boot there and add it to the scene. I found this confusing too, but eventually got it.

Hope this helped, if help was still needed.

Go to: