Edited on 08/26/2015 at 5:31:51 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 26, 15 5:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Pixielate on Aug 27, 15 1:36 AM
Oh wow, this is not even the same game that it used to be, and I don't mean it has improved. Two main irritations stand out for me:
Lots of wait time for every level and
Slot machine -- really? on a farm?

Sheesh, what ever happened to casual gaming? I would not even get this at a discount; the fun is gone.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 27, 15 6:41 AM
Actually I really like this game.

It is a replica of the first 3 series but as enjoyable all the same.

Same music, lovely graphics.

I do also not see the point of the slot machine, but I am enjoying playing the challenge not to use any of the bonus's

This one is very close to being my favourite after "gone Fishing"

I recommend.

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Aug 28, 15 9:46 AM
I like this game and the slot machine for bonuses.

[Post New]by JinxyGrl on Aug 28, 15 2:51 PM
The old Farm Frenzy's don't work on Windows 8 and above and the New Farm Frenzy's just freeze, or go crazy no matter what kind of system you're on. Tried all the fixes, suggested and the "new" Farm Frenzy games just plain don't work.

I will just move on to other games, other sites. Sheesh - What gamer wants to have a glitchy game that might harm your computer from the freezes and gobbledy **** it pukes up?

[Post New]by suziecue1948 on Aug 30, 15 10:51 AM
I have just finished level 48 and cannot seem to find level 49 on the map. Can anyone help please.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 30, 15 11:29 AM
Hi Suziecue1948,

Try scrolling the map upwards. You shoulod get to see a gold parrot & the other levels should be there

HTH
Jojo

[Post New]by TheresaD on Sep 6, 15 10:29 AM
I like the game, but I don't like having to click on every item to pick it up. I like it when one click picks up the pile of say feathers or cookies...
Thanks for listening,
Theresa

[Post New]by princssfws on Sep 15, 15 12:06 PM
I haven't played the Farm Frenzy series in quite some time, and I am really enjoying this one. The story line is cute and I like the visuals. I am also enjoying the fact that it is challenging, yet not so challenging I end up frustrated instead of enjoying my casual game time. I personally do not mind the slot machine.
I do have one negative comment: I am finding it extremely difficult to pick up items. As the other reviewer noted, you are unable to pick up a pile with just one click. Ok, so I have to click each item individually, yet, there seems to be a "lag" of sorts so that if you have just clicked something, you have to wait about a half second or so to pick up the next object. This results in many lost items and a lot of unnecessary clicking trying to get the item.
Otherwise, I am really enjoying this installment of the series.

[Post New]by kramffog on Sep 23, 15 5:25 AM
All very familiar and enjoyable.
If you don't get what the slot machine is for you won't get gold on some levels...use the boosters.
My truck (boat) disappeared a couple of times when upgrading, to prevent this try to keep the cursor very still while pushing the upgrade button.
Items seem hard to pick up, sometimes there is a slight lag, try using a cat to help.

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho

[Post New]by vernete on Oct 7, 15 1:49 AM
could have been a really good game... it isn't. lots of bugs, it freezes up constantly regardless of whether there are a lot of animals on the screen or just a few. wouldn't be so bad if the timer didn't jump ahead when it finally unfreezes, or if you didn't find all your product or animals gone when you can play again. you can click on items or upgrades or predators and it's anybodies guess whether it will pick up the item or make the upgrade.

not able to get gold after the first line of levels, and to get silver is almost as difficult, until you have built up a lot of bonuses. last time i tried to play i got a 'Profile Corrupted' message on the first screen... that's a first for me.

it would have been better to have different difficulty modes so it isn't so hard to win. after all, who likes to play a game you can't beat?

i have windows xp pro.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Oct 8, 15 7:32 AM
Love Farm Frenzy Games, unfortunately this is not an improvement on the games. The slot machine thing is REAL annoyance, and having to click on each item from the machines, makes the play time shorter as I have to take breaks for me. Why not just swoosh the pointer over them, my clicker is wore out.
It is better graphics than the first one that is similar to this, but please developer, get rid of the slot machine and less clicking to get the products.
Thanks for listening.

Go to: