Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 26, 15 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/26/2015 at 5:31:45 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 26, 15 5:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Often, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums and some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. We're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

msrlg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by msrlg on Aug 28, 15 6:41 PM
I get the bonues through the slot machine but when I click on one to use in the game it doesn't work. I still show the same number of bonuses. Help

[Post New]by cinziamaestri on Aug 29, 15 4:02 PM
The game is very nice and funny. I have a problem, after the 38 level I cannot see anymore the 39 level and in the game there is not the possibility to simply push a "play" icon.
So I had to stop at 38 level as there is not any other casket on the map.....

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 30, 15 4:08 AM
Hi, I hope this will help.

I don't wish to sound condescending in any way but this problem had me stumped too for a while.

Have you tried scrolling up on the map page ? if you go all the way to the top a big golden parrot should be visable.

Sorry to but in if you have already done this, but it took me quite awhile to figure it out

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Sep 1, 15 10:08 AM
Thanks JoJo it would have taken me forever to find that "scrolling the map" thing!

suzbs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by suzbs on Sep 5, 15 9:27 AM
msrlg wrote:I get the bonues through the slot machine but when I click on one to use in the game it doesn't work. I still show the same number of bonuses. Help

I have the same problem, I can see the boosters after I have earned them from the slot machine, 3 or 4 of each, but there doesn't seem to be a way to activate them. I hover over them, they tell me what they are good for but that is all I see. What am I missing?

[Post New]by SamWho on Sep 9, 15 4:35 PM
Hi,

I am missing level 61. I have played level 60, then level 62 but 61 doesn't show up at all and it will not allow any progression in the game.

I am playing on a pc. Does anyone have any ideas please?

ps: I have also uninstalled and reinstalled via the big fish games manager

Thanks!

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Sep 17, 15 9:05 PM
My helicopter disappears after I upgrade it.

[Post New]by kramffog on Sep 23, 15 5:36 AM
Using Boosters.....During gameplay at the bottom left corner of the screen is what kinda looks like a magic potion bottle. Click on that to access boosters. They are extremely helpful, you get tons of them (can even buy more spin tokens at the store), and it seems like gold is impossible without them on some levels.

[Post New]by ladyred1859 on Sep 23, 15 9:46 AM
EVERY TIME I PLAY THIS AND GET TO THE HIGHER LEVELS 49,50,I THINK 51 OR SO,IT SAYS ERROR FILE CORRUPTED AND ERASES ALL MY GAME PLAY.I HAVE UN INSTALLED AND INSTALLED IT 3 OR 4 TIMES STILL DOES THE SAME THING.

[Post New]by kramffog on Sep 30, 15 8:53 AM
Having trouble with bonus level 62, any tips?

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho continually FREEZES during game play...

[Post New]by vernete on Oct 1, 15 9:55 PM
does anyone else have these problems...?
1. game freezes continually
2. timer races adding minutes to game play.
3. animals disappear with no predators in sight, and lots of grass on field.
4. after game unfreezes timer shoots ahead, products disappears, some or all animals are gone.
5. clicking cursor on items, animals, or factories does nothing at times. often traps don't complete, predators get away, buildings and factories won't upgrade, products won't go to the warehouse, etc...

i have considered that my computer is short on memory or space so i have deleted everything i could, or wasn't using, to free up space, this did little to help. if anyone knows what i could do to get this game to work properly it would be much appreciated.

i use a windows xp pro computer.

Edited on 10/01/2015 at 9:59:19 PM PST

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho ... profile corrupted

[Post New]by vernete on Oct 7, 15 1:20 AM
just tried playing this game again, on the first screen i received a box saying 'Profile Corrupted'...what's up with that? i have never had this happen before. anyone have any ideas?

i have windows xp pro.

Edited on 10/07/2015 at 1:21:11 AM PST

Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho ... profile corrupted

[Post New]by kramffog on Oct 8, 15 3:16 AM
vernete wrote:just tried playing this game again, on the first screen i received a box saying 'Profile Corrupted'...what's up with that? i have never had this happen before. anyone have any ideas?

i have windows xp pro.

Could be the XP. I had XP when it came out, took it back in a week. I use a basic windows 8 for this game. I am up to level 86, all gold, not one freeze up. The cursor is sluggish at times, try using your system cursor it seem to help a bit.

[Post New]by tkmaib1 on Oct 26, 15 9:49 PM
My boat disappears when sent for money or when upgraded, its vey frustrating and a waste of resources.

Please help

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Feb 17, 16 1:32 PM
I am also having the same trouble using the boosters. I click on the bottle get the boosters and have plenty of them but only growing the grass works. I cannot use the others. This is frustrating. I am using MAC El Capitan 10.11.3

Edited on 02/17/2016 at 1:33:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Dragonfly_22 on Mar 6, 16 12:12 PM
Hi,
on level 90 I can't finish, because after playing for some time the warehouse doesn't allow me to put more than one or two items in there, although it's the biggest warehouse you can buy. Despite having enough coins and animals, I cannot produce the items needed, so it's really frustrating . (system: Mac)

[Post New]by JulieD on Mar 26, 16 4:00 PM
Level 63 is Missing.

Responding to a post and reply from earlier this month, re Level 63, I'm having the same problem. There is no scrolling, I can see the entire screen, even if I take it off full screen mode. I can see the grey mountain, but no box for level 63. I"m on a Mac if it matters.

[Post New]by JulieD on Mar 26, 16 4:04 PM
And one additional recurring problem.

In addition to missing level 63, the game has told me I'm down to the final minute and need to purchase about 6 times so far. I go to the Big Fish purchase history and click to reload. It's fairly quick as if it's not really reloading anything, just identifying that I purchased it months ago. But it is irritating. This is for a Mac.

Go to: