Finished! Whens the sequel coming out?

[Post New]by lil_barracuda on Aug 17, 09 5:28 AM
I enjoyed playing the game very much. The ending said 'to be continue...' anyone know when its due?

num1mxmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Finished! Whens the sequel coming out?

[Post New]by num1mxmom on Nov 15, 09 9:42 PM
I agree, this game was awesome, can't wait for the sequel to come out!!!

Nigai
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Nigai on Jan 23, 10 2:50 AM
I agree, when is the sequel? I hit what I thought was the ending on finding the jade coin. Nice sneaky lead in to the next sequel. The authors of this game did a nice bit of hiding. If anything, the agility of going up and down ropes etc proves this woman is really in shape!

Looking forward to more of her adventures,

Nigai

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Feb 21, 10 7:29 PM
Games always say "to be continued" or "Coming Soon" ....lies, its all lies. Well, not really lies but it takes for-ev-er for the sequels to come out.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Apr 15, 10 12:19 PM
Same here! I hate to be continued, because its not like you can just purchase the sequel and continue right then, oh well I will wait. The game was fun, not very long, and I didn't expect "to be continued" at the end, I thought it would be a real ending, but it was worth it, this game was fun

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on May 3, 10 4:14 AM
I'm another who finished and also enjoyed this game very,very much,good graphics,loved the different locales and the mini-puzzles were doable! This is one that truly rates a sequel,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on May 3, 10 4:22 AM
In the last chapter, Autumn is in a museum. She talks to the museum curator, Amber. Later, she's approached by a cute guy, Nathaniel, looking for Amber. The adventures of Nathaniel and Amber (who's actually a vampire) are in another game by Pobros, called Born Into Darkness. Unfortunately, it's not sold at this site, but at other game portals.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on May 4, 10 4:10 AM
Oh man, unfortunately Born Into Darkness is not rated very high at all,plus puzzles can't be skipped,so I will be skipping this one.

Edited on 05/04/2010 at 4:45:35 AM PST

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on May 4, 10 4:36 AM
If there is going to be a sequel, it is usually about a year before it comes out(that I've noticed). Depends on the developer.

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dog2007 on Jul 13, 14 10:25 PM
I'm starting to wonder if Pobros gave up on the game...I'd love to see a sequel but it's been so many years...

Fingers crossed though...was a fun game to go back and play again

Edited on 07/13/2014 at 10:25:39 PM PST

Go to: