cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:dream chronicles 2

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 5, 08 1:26 PM
ricky, welcome to the Fish Pond. There is a game forum specifically for this game. Click on the All Game Forum tab above, look for DC2 and click on it. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of threads that discuss the maze. See if one of them provides an answer to your question. If not, post another question from within the game forum.
...good luck

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

[Post New]by Chaorite on Feb 27, 09 2:28 AM
Hi Nicky

In the first maze, you will pick up the pieces of the map as you go and you just use it as a guide for where you are.

The second maze (which I adored) is a little harder. Well, okay, it's a lot harder if you don't have a map. When you open the dream charm with the phrase that reads "Merrow is an inventor who left the fairy realm and so lost his powers", a map will appear. Copy that map to a piece of paper you can read. It's the map for the last maze.

First collect the keys which then go to the last corridor down the bottom to get the crystals from the chests. Then go back the three ladies heads and place one crystal in each bowl. A key will appear which will open the door and beyond that, lies the flask you need to find to wake Fidget.

Good luck. Peps

[Post New]by countrylvr56 on Mar 10, 09 9:42 AM
Hi...I made it through the 1st maze-pieces of map, however, I didn't copy map to paper for last maze...I collected 2 keys (how many keys are there? I just keep wondering around in circles unable to find the potion...I need help please

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 10, 09 3:57 PM
The map of the final maze is in the notebook, I think towards the beginning. You just have to figure out where you are and then slowly travel to every nook and cranny. You'll be doing that several times until you get the potion.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Mar 10, 09 4:15 PM
Hi ricky1959,

Just wanted to let you know that I've moved this discussion over to the official Dream Chronicles 2 forum. Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 11, 09 4:43 AM
countrylvr56 wrote:Hi...I made it through the 1st maze-pieces of map, however, I didn't copy map to paper for last maze...I collected 2 keys (how many keys are there? I just keep wondering around in circles unable to find the potion...I need help please
Step by step walkthrough of the final maze.
If you use this step by step guide you must follow it exactly. If you miss a step it will not work and you will have to restart the level.

R is for a right turn, L is for a left turn and F is for a step forward, LL is left twice which will make you turn around.

Enter the maze, then F3 - L. You will see a broken barrel, ignore it. F4 - L - F2 - R - F4. Click on the key and ignore the head for now.

LL - F4 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F3 - L - F1. Click on the key.
LL - F1 - R - F1 - L - F2 - L - F1. Click on the key. Ignore the door for now. You now have 3 keys. We will now go to the chests and use the 3 keys.

LL - F1 - R - F2 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F3 - R - F2 - R - F1. Use the key with one prong to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory.

LL - F1 - L - F2 - R - F2 - R - F2. Use the key with three prongs to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory.

LL - F2 - R - F4 - R - F2 - R - F2. Use the key with two prongs to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory. Now we will go and put the gems in the heads.

LL - F2 - L - F2 - L - F9 - L - F4 - L - F2 - R - F2 - R - F5. Put the green gem in the area just below the face and the head will glow blue.

LL - F1 - R - F1. Use the red gem here.

LL - F2. Use the blue gem here. A key will go into your inventory. Now we will go to the door and use this key.

LL - F1 - L - F4 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F1. Use the cylinder key to open the door.
F2 - L - F3. Click on the green potion and it will go into your inventory. Now we will go back to the entrance of the tunnel and exit the maze.

LL - F3 - R - F3 - R - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F6. You will now make the last turn. R - F4 and you will be out of the maze.

Good luck!

Help in first dream chronicles

[Post New]by nan92399 on Oct 10, 10 3:50 PM
Just downloaded the first dream chronicles. Stuck in the library in the in-laws house. have found all eight cards, now what do I do???????

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

Help in first dream chronicles

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Oct 10, 10 5:38 PM
nan92399 wrote:Just downloaded the first dream chronicles. Stuck in the library in the in-laws house. have found all eight cards, now what do I do???????

Hi nan! Welcome to the pond! Your question would be better asked and possibly already answered in the game forum for that game, which is here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/238.page

There is a forum for every game on BF. If you click on "Find your game forum" on the right side of the page, you will get an alphabetical listing for all the games available on BF. Click on the game you need help with and it will take you to the exact forum for it.

Happy Gaming!

Go to: