I can't get it to work

[Post New]by Switchie on Aug 17, 09 6:03 PM
I opened the game & it said click on the hammer head so I did but the arrow just keeps going on & on it doesn't work any ideas???????/

I can't get it to work

[Post New]by missjaida on Aug 17, 09 7:05 PM
Switchie wrote:I opened the game & it said click on the hammer head so I did but the arrow just keeps going on & on it doesn't work any ideas???????/

Re:I can't get it to work

[Post New]by missjaida on Aug 17, 09 7:11 PM
I have the same problem did anyone ever find a fix. Or are we missing something. That were not doing. Will someone please HELP.

[Post New]by atwater on Aug 17, 09 8:25 PM
I have the same problem. After picking up the hammer head, all I get is the arrow going back and forth. HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by breathlessnfl on Aug 17, 09 8:37 PM
I cant either think were missing something
i clicked everything in the room and nothing
but that error

dragonrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dragonrain on Aug 17, 09 11:00 PM
I THINK THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF CRAP CANT GET ANY HELP AND I STILL CANT PICK UP THE HAMMER HEAD DOWNLOAD 2X

[Post New]by heritz on Aug 18, 09 4:50 AM
this game doesn't work........can i exchange it?

I can't get it to work

[Post New]by lovinnana on Aug 18, 09 9:54 AM
missjaida wrote:
Switchie wrote:I opened the game & it said click on the hammer head so I did but the arrow just keeps going on & on it doesn't work any ideas???????/

[Post New]by missjaida on Jun 29, 13 4:04 PM
Well I still have nothing but the crate so I don't know what everyone is talking about Wish I was getting all these things people say are floating around on their game. If there is something I need to do will someone please tell me.

Go to: