sbing
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Expert Levels

[Post New]by sbing on Sep 5, 08 1:49 PM
Has anyone else had problems getting expert levels in this game? I like the game and all, but it's frustrating when you are trying to get, let's say, 10 cocktails and everyone is ordering water.....

Re:Expert Levels

[Post New]by murrypscs on Sep 5, 08 7:45 PM
It can be very frustrating. I have not been able to get expert on every level. As far as customers not doing what you want... I've found that advertising can often make a huge difference.

jul29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jul29 on Sep 6, 08 4:01 PM
It won't let me play. It's saying that it suggests I upgrade before the level, bt I don't have enough stars for any upgrades & it won't let me move on. I've been playing the same level over & over & not getting anywhere? WHat's going on?

[Post New]by flyingfresian on Sep 11, 08 11:12 PM
jul29 wrote:It won't let me play. It's saying that it suggests I upgrade before the level, bt I don't have enough stars for any upgrades & it won't let me move on. I've been playing the same level over & over & not getting anywhere? WHat's going on?

I had this problem when I was about halfway through the game and found that the best way to fix it was to go back to the beginning and repeat the easier levels until I got the Master rating. This will give you more stars which should let you upgrade.

csurles
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by csurles on Sep 12, 08 5:27 PM
i just started this game. I was only able to get expert on the first 9 levels. The next 4 I could only get master. Any suggestions on how to improve those specific levels to gold?

[Post New]by LINGLANG28 on Sep 16, 08 5:58 PM
I only need a handful to get all expert on all levels. There are some I could see meeting that goal, but others there is no possible way. It's really getting on my nerves!!

icistarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Expert Levels

[Post New]by icistarr on Sep 21, 08 11:49 AM
der3b wrote:Hi, does anyone know which souvenir to pick? i just keep selecting souvenirs the guests don't want..
There's always 5 choices, and of those 5, there's always 2 pairs. You need the one that doesn't have a match. That's the one they want.

As for Expert, I've found that I definitely can't get it one the one level that requires you to have $1500 within 6:50!

[Post New]by donian on Sep 22, 08 8:13 AM
on the swimming were you have to get the rings I dont seem to be able to get many help !!!

Edited on 09/22/2008 at 10:04:27 AM PST

[Post New]by wyatt1 on Sep 22, 08 8:22 AM
It is hard to get expert on all levels and there are a few that it just doesn't seem possible to get an expert on. Just keep trying. I have expert on almost all.

[Post New]by Anonymous on Sep 27, 08 4:59 PM
I need 21 more expert scores (this includes bonus rounds). Some are very hard and some I can get within seconds.

cmcating
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cmcating on Jun 27, 09 9:09 AM
I can get expert on most levels now, except 29 where you have to rent 7 life rings. I have everything else done in 7 minutes (expert is 8:40) and it takes until 15 minutes to get the last ring sold. I've tried advertising, choosing the guy in the red trunks, but still can't get them. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Kasia_K on Nov 23, 10 4:00 PM
Yup, I have the same problems, I can't get expert levels on most of them. I have full advertisement and upgraded everything I could but it dosnt help. No one wants to order stuff that you want them to order so how are you ever supposed to get expert? I even get to the point where I have 9 for popularity on the lower levels which increases customers, but the increaes in customers does not increase in their wants of the stuff i want them to get. BUT, I noticed if u replay the level several times, eventually the people will order what you want them to...which basically defeats the whole purpose of the game....sooooo WAIT FOR part 3, when they fix the glitch.

noyb
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by noyb on Mar 3, 12 3:15 PM
I know this isn't too much help, but it is possible to get expert - I have all except level 27. Sometimes it matters what you upgrade first, and also the mix of guests that you get (men and women will choose different things). Try different combinations of stations - starting with different stations, upgrading them at different times. I found on one level I had to upgrade something very random, and then suddenly they starting using the station I wanted them to (I think that was the life ring one). Sorry not to be more specific.... in some of the other forum threads there are walkthroughs for some of the really teeth grinding ones (for me, level 23!!).

[Post New]by MrsWatermelon on Dec 31, 12 4:24 AM
I have played the game through several times and this time I'm determined to get expert on all. I am struggling with four levels (21, 27, 28 and 29) and one bonus level which is why I came to the forum - looking for tips! So far despite following what other people said worked, I still can't get expert on these.

But I will keep trying, I see that it's possible but even once you have the strategy down it's dependent on luck - if the customers won't order what you need them to, nothing you can do

Edited on 12/31/2012 at 4:24:11 AM PST

Go to: