ShaunaPSmith
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Bess and Meeting

[Post New]by ShaunaPSmith on Aug 26, 15 10:53 PM
There's already a topic on this, but it's YEARS old, and there was no solution presented. Bess is trying to say the password to enter the meeting, but there's no correct choice, and I can't do anything else except walk around this alley and Zeke's back room. Calling Nancy only gives me the password again, and again, and again. How do I escape this vicious cycle? One of the other topics addressed this, but only said that I needed to have accessed Bruno's study room first, which I don' believe I've done. How do I get out of this situation without losing my game progress??

Thanks!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Bess and Meeting

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 27, 15 3:31 PM
Hi ShaunaPSmith,

I understand that you'd like to move on in the game. This is indeed a known issue, but unfortunately a fix for this was not issued, something that only the developer is able to do. While it's possible that a fix will be issued, it's unlikely due to the age of the game.

If you'd like to try some troubleshooting steps, you're welcome to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help and are able to issue a replacement game if needed.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull here!

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: