This is my first time here, so please bear with me. Need help on Fashion craze HELP PLEASE!!

[Post New]by Bojo75 on Aug 17, 09 9:49 PM
I have been on the same level for quite some time now. I can't get my points high enough to pass on this one board. I have tried many times and I am not even getting any closer than like eight hundred or so. I have read where others have had the same type of issues, however I can't seem to find where anyone has given an answer. Which I am sure that's just my fault, since I have no clue what I'm doing. This is my first time on A place like this where you are able to ask questions about games. So if for some reason I am doing anything wrong please let me know. Do you have to type your own questions like this all the time? Or is there A way for me to just read it somewhere that I seen someone else ask the same questi9on as mine? Well thanks for your time. I hope I will know how to even get back here later. LOL ! One more question before I go. SORRY!!! Now when I ask something like this do I normally have to wait til the next day or are there people that are there to respond as soon as they get the question?? Again I hope that I didn't take to long and that I will be able to find this again ya know like before the year is over and that I am still tryingt to play the same game. THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOO)O MUCH for your time!!!

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

Re:This is my first time here, so please bear with me. Need help on Fashion craze HELP PLEASE!!

[Post New]by mummypops on Aug 17, 09 10:54 PM
Hi Bojo75, welcome to the pond

Sorry, I have not played this game , so cannot help, but maybe some fish will swim in here , with an answer, good luck.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Re:This is my first time here, so please bear with me. Need help on Fashion craze HELP PLEASE!!

[Post New]by amj0963 on Aug 17, 09 11:18 PM
welcome to the pond bojo i have not played the game either but if you go to the all games forum tab on top of the screen you can go under F and find the game fashion craze and there is answers to problems that other people have had

hope this helps

paradoxno1
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

[Post New]by paradoxno1 on Aug 18, 09 12:13 AM
Hi Bojo75 can you tell me what level your on ?

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Aug 18, 09 1:22 AM
Welcome Bojo75 I haven't played the game but good luck!

shavika
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by shavika on Aug 18, 09 4:53 AM
HI WELCOME BOJO75, I'M ALSO DIDNT PLAY THAT GAME SO I'M VERY SORRY ABOUT IT BUT THINK WELL AND DO UR BEST GOOD LUCK

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Aug 18, 09 5:07 AM
Hi Bojo 75, Welcome to the pond, I have a few games that I have never finished. I just give up.

margi78
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by margi78 on Nov 9, 10 7:46 PM
I have expert on all levels now except 47 so i have posted some tips in the "welcome to fashion craze" forum. Good luck.

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Nov 10, 10 3:44 AM
whats the game?

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Nov 10, 10 9:08 AM
gailgo wrote:whats the game?

It's in the title of the thread - Fashion Craze

Go to: