LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Dragon Medallion in HOPS

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Aug 27, 15 1:22 AM
I too cannot pick up the Dragon Medallion in the HOPS scene. The S.G. just keeps circling the medallion. I have clicked all over the scene to find something to attach it to or whatever. Not having any luck. Can't proceed without this item!!
Please, someone, help me out.
Thanks a million

Why won't anyone this question? I see someone asked about this before and has had 45 views and no replies. Come on you guys, help a fellow gamer.

Edited on 08/28/2015 at 12:36:14 PM PST

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Dragon Medallion in HOPS

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 29, 15 8:56 PM
LUCKYMOL

If it is the same with others as with me, it has been a while since I played this game, and I just don't REMEMBER the HOP with the dragon medallion. Lol.

Can you be more specific about where you are...chapter maybe? Location? If you will help with getting me to where you are, maybe I can help getting you out of there.

Also, have you looked in the tech issues thread to see if others have the same problem?

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 29, 15 9:58 PM
Ok. I found a "dragon medallion" in a safe in Wolfgang's private office. Got there after playing a HOP that ended with making acid to burn through the chains on the safe.

Hope it is the one you're talking about. I had no trouble picking it up. If it is the one you need, and you CANNOT pick it up, perhaps you have a glitch?

Hope this helps. Let me know?

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Sep 9, 15 2:32 AM
Hi 9otters,
I just found your response to my question about the Dragon Medallion in a HOP. There are no "chapters" but it is on page 25 of the strategy guide. You have to get it to get the wind rose to keep going.
Any help from you or anyone else would help a lot. I can't proceed without the medallion.
I did check the tech issues and there was no mention of this being a problem.

Thanks, Luckymol

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Sep 9, 15 2:39 AM
9otters,
I went back into the game and found out the HOP is in chapter 5 Castle Courtyard. It is before getting into Wolfgang's office, because that is the objective at this point.

Luckymol

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Sep 10, 15 10:20 PM
Thanks for your help. I finally got it.

Go to: