NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Resource REFILL times!

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Aug 27, 15 2:44 AM
I discovered this forum TOO LATE! I built resource centers before reading different strategies, some of the resource centers NEVER refill fully even after a day. I understand some have different quantities than the others etc. however shouldn't ALL refill to their capacities overnight or a 24 hour period?
What's the best level in Paris (just started) to replay and curtail the enormous costs of buying resources? 100 coin total given for each level completed and steadily increasing "cost" of game-play, buying resources is ridiculous! I would've never thought in Sydney I'd be struggling in Paris for MILLIONS of resources. Guess I'd better hammer out a couple hundred green gems for future use?? I dislike redundant play, I know it's a method but really...

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:Resource REFILL times!

[Post New]by BanditSam on Aug 27, 15 3:21 AM
The resource marts will only ever fill one third of the way, unless you click on the little + sign then pay coins to increase the number of resources it produces in the given time.

You can always fulfil the requirements for gems bricks, hats etc by completing all the helping hands and helping locals and completing the required levels for each individual game to earn the rewards.

liawriter
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by liawriter on Aug 27, 15 4:26 AM
There have been many questions on why it takes so long for boat to bring resources to currently playing city, but I don't recall seeing any answers. I don't have much patience, which is why I have spent a fortune of real money trying to progress the game. However, unless there is a solution to a quick way of getting resources in Berlin, then I am done. I'm at level 20 and have not had the choice to build a resource mart there yet, and since I foolishly spun the wheel which ate up resources before knowing how many I would need, and that there was no other way to get pink gems, I am now stuck! Even completing all 3 steps in each one would not give me anything other than bricks. I have helped all the locals, used all the cars and have the boats in each city set up so that the maximum amount I can ship at a time is about 10,000! There is not even an option to buy or drill for the resources I need (other than the green gems which I don't need). Has anyone come up with a solution for this, other than waiting for SEVERAL boatloads, because I need like 100,000 more!
Suggestion for moderators: tell developers to make the option to send the amount of resources we choose, rather than have a limit, that we need to pay to increase and is STILL not enough since it takes SO long! Otherwise, do what has been suggestions many times already and SPEED up the trip!

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Aug 27, 15 5:54 AM
@Bandit
Understand that you get as many resource levels as you paid for.... Unfortunately I paid for the limit, max so it should refill FULL yet it does not! Checking into it...... Yeah.. Don't hold your breath....
@Lia
I feel your Pain! I understand developers want to "slow players" have them linger around, come back time and time again and it gets to the point where I really want to scream, "not spending any more... I quit" but sadly most players won't esp when you've invested time and money. That's what they are counting on.... Probably will NEVER see boat speed increased either. I've been playing this game for awhile on & off but I WILL put it back on the shelf....

Good Luck all....Happy Gaming!

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Aug 27, 15 9:32 AM
Haven't build a resource center since Japan, but I maxed out my shipping ports, and am now able to ship 15k on each boat to the city I'm playing in. It takes 4 hrs to ship from each port. That gives time to replay levels as needed.
(I start shipping pink gems as soon as I enter a new city)

Btw, every resource center will tell you how many gems it will generate in as many hours, so chose wisely. And in almost every city you'll get enough on bricks and hats but not 'pink' ones, so if you build a center, you might get one that produces 'pink' gems.

Good luck and happy gaming.

Edited on 08/27/2015 at 10:28:58 AM PST

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Aug 28, 15 9:19 PM
Pixie: 4 hours, it's gonna take awhile... Yes I understand how the resource tiers-levels work for example: $150/300/600 for 1,500/3,500/6,000 must always pay to increase and some resource ports garner more than others. I have 1 center/port that should (since I've pd. etc) give me Maxium benefit-refill but it NEVER does... . I've left the dang thing for days and it's always an odd number/count on the refill, (#1,238) Definitely messed up! They 're checking into it tho...
If I had saved my coins & not paid for resource ports, building, opening, increasing....I could have saved a lot of coins,,,enuff to complete a city... I thought in some city's you MUST build ports to continue, to proceed. ?
However if I put in extra time, coins,(maybe money) to play, I should be able to transfer those resources...it was optional play... It's the game, I'm not a dev, and perhaps it's like it or leave.... input has been invaluable to fine tune games. I hate to be a whinner, I do enjoy GD but redundant playtime in each city & always increasing games "costs" is counter productive and drives players away from the game..bfg seems to do this as a games popularity grows.
Thanks all and Happy Gaming!n

Go to: