Mac version

[Post New]by 9autiger on Aug 27, 15 6:18 AM
Has anyone purchased this game for a Mac? Because I have a newer Mac the last game I purchased was not compatible. Was wondering about this one before I bought it. Thanks!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Mac version

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 27, 15 7:51 AM
Hi 9autiger,

I see that there is some question regarding if this particular game will be compatible with your newer Mac computer. Each game page contains the requirements that need to be met for the game. It is often recommended to check out the free trial versions of the games we have to offer. This allows you to get a feel for the game and ensure that everything is compatible with your current operating system. I'm going to include below the link to the game page. Please click on the blue Play Now button to start the download process.

Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity Collector's Edition

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Phoenix1123 on Aug 27, 15 8:38 AM
9autiger, perhaps this will help. Make sure you put the game in the Applications folder on your Mac. You can put it in a subfolder under the Applications folder, however, it must be located in the Applications folder. The OSX for the Mac needs to find the games in the Application folder to properly execute. Hope that helps.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Mac version

[Post New]by swedane on Aug 27, 15 12:54 PM
9autiger wrote:Has anyone purchased this game for a Mac? Because I have a newer Mac the last game I purchased was not compatible. Was wondering about this one before I bought it. Thanks!
Why not try the free 1hour demo?
I'm running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 with 12 GB of RAM. Had no problems playing the demo.

Like 'Phoenix1123' writes, I too keep BFGames in a subfolder in Applications. Although, some games don't do well in subfolders (can't remember if it was EleFun or Elephant games). If that's the case place the games directly into Applications.

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Aug 29, 15 5:12 AM
Phoenix1123 wrote:9autiger, perhaps this will help. Make sure you put the game in the Applications folder on your Mac. You can put it in a subfolder under the Applications folder, however, it must be located in the Applications folder. The OSX for the Mac needs to find the games in the Application folder to properly execute. Hope that helps.

I have a Mac and I don't have to do anything you posted. I save the file, double click on it and it installs.

Go to: