LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

souvenirs

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Aug 27, 15 9:34 PM
I can't seem to find the souvenirs that are shown in the S.G. I have looked very carefully. This isn't the first game with souvenirs that I couldn't collect. it is frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Re:souvenirs

[Post New]by felinefi on Aug 27, 15 9:36 PM
I think this is one of those games where you collect them after you finish the game.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 28, 15 2:21 AM
LUCKYMOL

felinefi is right. This dev always has a Souvenir Room game that is unlocked after completing both main and bonus games.

You'll find it on the extras page. Click on Souvenir Room. You will then be able to go back to each scene in the game and locate one hidden object per scene.

Hope this helps.

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Aug 28, 15 9:10 AM
Thanks so much for the info...I think I;m going to go back to this Dev games and see if I can get some souvenirs ...

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Aug 28, 15 10:28 AM
This is the FIRST time, that I'm aware of, that the souvenirs have shown up in the strategy guide.

Some will be out in the open. SOME will be hidden...although you will get the "cursor hand" when you scroll over a relevant spot.

It's always exciting to find something new in a game. Have fun with your "hunt".

Edited on 08/28/2015 at 10:30:17 AM PST

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Aug 28, 15 10:41 PM
Thank you all so much for your help. When I am done, I will go to souvenir room.

Have anyone of you played Witch's Legacy: The Dark Throne? I have posted there and have had several 'views' but no one is answering my question. If any of you have played it, please go to that forum and look for Dragon's Medallion.

Thanks a million.

Go to: