Hades test

maroyce
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Hades test

[Post New]by maroyce on Aug 27, 15 9:50 PM
when will we be seeing the hades test,,,,you have sent us the hades gift souldnt we be seeing this by now

maroyce
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Hades test

[Post New]by maroyce on Aug 28, 15 7:29 PM
56 people have read this ,,,, can i take this as theres about 56 or more people waiting just like me as i have been waiting from about the 16 aug now about half the time this game has been out

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Aug 28, 15 9:30 PM
About a week ago I asked about new content on the DA Facebook page. At that time they said that the update will be in the next few weeks. I wish I could give you something more definitive but this has is all they said. We are all anxiously awaiting the update as well.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Aug 29, 15 12:23 AM
l'm only at Rank 48 but my tasks have almost disappeared. i have managed to fill all my provisions other than the orbs we make ourselves and was also wondering when we would be getting more quests. My fruit trees and house are sitting there with items waiting to be collected and there is nothing i can do as the task i currently have are extremely long ( collecting 10 scrolls from the university and completing the collection). All my buildings are upgraded to the maximum level so l cant even upgrade the buildings.
In saying that, i can truly understand your frustration being so far ahead and not being able to do anything else to the buildings.
All i can say is Good luck lets hope they don't keep us waiting forever

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Aug 29, 15 3:23 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:l'm only at Rank 48 but my tasks have almost disappeared. i have managed to fill all my provisions other than the orbs we make ourselves and was also wondering when we would be getting more quests. My fruit trees and house are sitting there with items waiting to be collected and there is nothing i can do as the task i currently have are extremely long ( collecting 10 scrolls from the university and completing the collection). All my buildings are upgraded to the maximum level so l cant even upgrade the buildings.
In saying that, i can truly understand your frustration being so far ahead and not being able to do anything else to the buildings.
All i can say is Good luck lets hope they don't keep us waiting forever

When I got to this point I started buying God statues. It should free up some resources while helping you to level up and increase your max mana.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Aug 29, 15 10:45 AM
Thanks i have, but would like more variety, hopefully when they give us a new update we get new items. It would also be good if the library has more use in the game, what a waste of space so early on

dizplace
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dizplace on Aug 29, 15 12:35 PM
This seems to be a trend in all of the FTP games I've played. Get everyone involved and excited about the game and then leave them hanging around waiting for updates. I think they know people that are advanced that far in the game are not the ones buying gold so they're just not that interested in keeping us happy.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 15 3:18 PM
dizplace wrote:This seems to be a trend in all of the FTP games I've played. Get everyone involved and excited about the game and then leave them hanging around waiting for updates. I think they know people that are advanced that far in the game are not the ones buying gold so they're just not that interested in keeping us happy.

Each game has an end, we're lucky that they do updates on FTP. The game was launched a month ago for PC, I wouldn't exepect anything new for at least that amount of time too. It's always possible to play and raise both levels and happiness that will be of some help once the update is made.

maroyce
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by maroyce on Aug 29, 15 4:52 PM
dizplace wrote:This seems to be a trend in all of the FTP games I've played. Get everyone involved and excited about the game and then leave them hanging around waiting for updates. I think they know people that are advanced that far in the game are not the ones buying gold so they're just not that interested in keeping us happy.

the maine problem is that i am playing two games at once my first game which i have purches items and the second game which i have not and i can not go any thurer in then .

dizplace
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dizplace on Aug 30, 15 1:27 PM
NorthStorm wrote:

Each game has an end, we're lucky that they do updates on FTP. The game was launched a month ago for PC, I wouldn't exepect anything new for at least that amount of time too. It's always possible to play and raise both levels and happiness that will be of some help once the update is made.

Unfortunately. not all games have an end. I was playing two other FTP games on this site that I had invested a lot of time as well as money into. After months of promising an update, the developer just abandoned the games with no ending, no closure and bitter feelings for the thousands of players left hanging. I have no reason to believe that same thing will happen here as this developer has been around a long time and produces good games. Forgive me if prior experience has left me somewhat suspicious of developer promises and certainly reluctant to spend real money.

[Post New]by cyneburgleah on Aug 31, 15 3:08 PM
In another thread someone posted that if you are maxed out items and need to make some room knock down one of your houses and rebuild it. I've done that 3 times now. The other day I saw a post on fb with a person asking about the update. The dev replied with "contact bfg customer service"

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Aug 31, 15 4:22 PM
cyneburgleah wrote:In another thread someone posted that if you are maxed out items and need to make some room knock down one of your houses and rebuild it. I've done that 3 times now. The other day I saw a post on fb with a person asking about the update. The dev replied with "contact bfg customer service"

That doesn't sound promising Anyone that has played other FTP games, knows BFG veils the updates with the utmost secrecy....So CS won't be getting off the "Fort Knox" update info...

Edited on 08/31/2015 at 4:23:32 PM PST

dizplace
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dizplace on Sep 1, 15 12:30 AM
It's "deja vu" all over again

mamadoxie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mamadoxie on Sep 1, 15 7:50 AM
I'M on the Hades Test in iOS now so it is developed, maybe JUST not ready for BF yet. It's worth waiting for. No spoilers other than BUILD YOUR FOOD UP!!

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 1, 15 8:20 AM
mamadoxie wrote:I'M on the Hades Test in iOS now so it is developed, maybe JUST not ready for BF yet. It's worth waiting for. No spoilers other than BUILD YOUR FOOD UP!!

Lol! Thanks for informing us!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 1, 15 9:23 AM
But building your food up in the storage area is really hard!

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 1, 15 9:41 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:But building your food up in the storage area is really hard!

What I do is build up sets that give food (especially the wheat and scarecrow sets). Once I have many of those, say 5 or 6, I trade something for more food than I can store at the port. This means of course that I'm at max food in the storage. At that moment I trade my sets.
I do the same with gold, and when I'm on maximum wood I create forest and collect wood.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 1, 15 10:04 AM
Loonz111 wrote:What I do is build up sets that give food (especially the wheat and scarecrow sets). Once I have many of those, say 5 or 6, I trade something for more food than I can store at the port. This means of course that I'm at max food in the storage. At that moment I trade my sets.
I do the same with gold, and when I'm on maximum wood I create forest and collect wood.

Yes, but the wheat and scarecrow give really small amounts of food.
I think we can only have 6 completed sets, so that's 3,780 for those 12 sets. So, in order to match the normal storage, we have to do that 10 times. That's 120 sets, or 720 small deals (minimum).

Edited on 09/01/2015 at 10:05:08 AM PST

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 1, 15 10:14 AM
I know it's slow, but with an occasional milkman set (1855 food) I have been able to build up about 20,000 food. Just a week ago I was constantly short on food because of having to upgrade all the buildings and build that oracle.
But I have to add that when I play the daily quests, usually 2x an hour, I keep ordering small deals of food and then those sets build up very quickly

Edited on 09/01/2015 at 10:16:49 AM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 1, 15 10:39 AM
Loonz111 wrote:I have been able to build up about 20,000 food.

If you mean in your overflow storage, that is very impressive.

I may have to send some of my workers in to steal it from you. So if it all vanishes, it's definitely just a server glitch.

Go to: