carolwooden
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Cameron files has anyone heard back from BFG re attic snags?

[Post New]by carolwooden on Aug 18, 09 3:51 PM
Yes, Big Fish contacted me today. They had me run a program and then attach the results. I hope they can fix the attic problem.

sdbaillie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sdbaillie on Aug 19, 09 5:55 AM
I went on live chat support and they were very helpful. They did an analysis of my computer and helped me find out how to download an update for my video card. It stilldidn't work but they then offered to give me a credit to download another game. I was able to get to work on my husband's computer so I kept it, but I found bfg very accommadating and wanting to help. try the live chat support for faster results.

pupulegirl
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by pupulegirl on Aug 19, 09 2:50 PM
I also heard back from BFG's reguarding this problem. They also recommended changing the compatibility mode to Window's 98, which I did and it still didn't work. I then sent them the Dr. Felix file for my computer and they could not find anything wrong saying everything was up to date and it more than meets the minimun requirements for this game. They have forwarded the report to their tech support too see if they can come up with a fix. In the mean time, they have given me a credit for a new game. I'm still hoping they can come up with a fix for this, now I curious as to the rest of the game.

[Post New]by Muffin86 on Feb 7, 10 9:42 AM
Hi, I have the same problem. When I look out the attic window I remain stuck there watching Locn Ness laughing at me. I tried with the Windows98 compatibility with no results. I also have problem in contacting the Technical Support because I can't find a link to write to (by the way if you can tell me...thanks!!). Maybe this depends on the fact that I'm Italian and my English is basically worthless, but I really can't contact them, besides I like this game and feel so sad for this inconvenience...could someone please help me?
Thanks very much!!

Muffin86

ps. My NVidia drivers are totally up-to-date. :-)

[Post New]by Muffin86 on Feb 10, 10 10:31 AM
Well, I succeded in contacting BFG at the end and they found a solution. Still waiting for a patch or else to come out to avoid this glitch at the attic, so just keep reading new posts until someone finds a solution...the only thing I can say is that they've been very kind and understanding with me (THANK YOU!!!) so... go on like this BFG, you're great!!!

[Post New]by Godfrey1 on Mar 1, 10 5:17 PM
I have the same problem. I just have a total freeze at the Loch Ness Monster in the attic. Has anyone any idea on what to do? The Windows 98 compatability setting does not work at all for me.

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Mar 1, 10 7:18 PM
Godfrey,

You need to contact CS with your issue. What worked for some might or might not work for you depending on your computer setup.

HTH!

[Post New]by Godfrey1 on Mar 1, 10 11:55 PM
Ok, success!

I found a save game on the net that continues from just a couple of minutes after the point where it freezes. Type 'pc savegames' into google, go to 'Camereron Files' and download the save game number 7 'Back in The Laundry'.

On with the game

pandab10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by pandab10 on Jun 1, 11 9:10 AM
I saved the file but don't know how to add it to the game

Go to: