wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

pOINT OF THIS GAME????

[Post New]by wolywig on Aug 18, 09 3:17 PM
Is all there is to this game ; serving as fast as you can & racking up points??? Is that all there is???

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:pOINT OF THIS GAME????

[Post New]by wolywig on Aug 19, 09 12:35 PM
SORRY THIS IS A STUPID GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn'[t know what is was sorry I got it!!!

[Post New]by Gr8FunMom on Sep 19, 09 12:39 PM
This game is GREAT! You have really no reason to get mad over the fact that this is an amazing game.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Aug 14, 10 5:21 AM
There are a number of games where all you do is rack up points. Luxor is one, Zuma is another. OK, so you're not building a castle and the 'upgrades' are chosen for you. The 'point' of the game is to have fun and possibly beat your previous best scores. That's the 'point' of a lot of games. If you don't like it, play something else.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Aug 18, 10 3:29 AM
Really!...............I mean.......really? I'd rather see how fast I can count to 100!.........................and do it over and over..........dumb and boring.
Dr.good

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jan 22, 11 5:20 AM
I enjoyed this game and it was enough of a challenge til they introduced that dragon that swiped various drinks. After that I gave up and stopped playing. Time to move on to some other games and avoid similar games. Like a lot of other games it can geta bit too repetitive as well.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Mar 7, 11 12:26 PM
Any one finished? How does she escape?

LinW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LinW on Mar 19, 11 8:10 PM
I've finished it. Several times. How does it end? That would be telling :-)

Think of it as "Diner Dash" with better graphics, better music, and a better underlying story.

It's not Halo or Alien Shooter (both of which I also enjoy, BTW), but I find it an utterly charming game.

I'm sad that I can't make it work on my current laptop, though. I beta tested this, and joined Bigfish just so I could buy it. *Many* years ago, now.

I'm sorry some folks don't like it, but if everybody liked the same types of games, all we'd see would be HOGs or Match 3s.

If you don't enjoy it, move on to a game you do enjoy. There are certainly a lot to choose from here on Big Fish Games!

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by majicbird on Mar 23, 12 6:00 PM
I think this is a cute game, not much to it, but if repeating moves quickly is your thing, you'll love it!

Go to: