MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Missed crystals

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Aug 29, 15 2:41 AM
I just noticed that I missed two of the crystals that you can collect. Unfortunately, they are in areas that I can't visit again. Does anyone know if I can go back later or after I finish the game and collect them or if I have to create a new player and start the hole game over?

//MissG

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Missed crystals

[Post New]by gailssong on Aug 30, 15 11:30 PM
Wish I knew...I had the same problem. I wasnt able to play the last Bonus game. It doesnt look like we can go back .I tink this sucks, Hope fully someone else can help us.

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Aug 31, 15 12:15 AM
Oh no I'm usually very meticulous about collectibles, so I'm surprised that I missed them. But i misunderstood the "crystals in this area:1", I thought that meant that there were only 1 crystal, so since I found 1 i didn't look for any more...
Well, thanks for your reply. I too hope we'll get som answers

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by gailssong on Aug 31, 15 12:32 AM
Guess what there is away to get them. Luckily my hubby played it and I happened to mention that i was pissed and he showed me how to do it. Are you ready??( I hope you didnt do it over again)
Go to Extras and click on Crystals.
Scroll over each Crystal and it will tell you if it was completed or not. If not click on that one and it takes you to where it was . So YES you CAN go back,
I posted a warning I am gonna back and do another one so others will know how to do it. Thanks to my hubby or else I would have just forgot about it.. Goodluck!

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Aug 31, 15 4:07 AM
Wow, I could (should) have been able to find that out for my self. Haha... Anyway, thank you som much and say thank you to your hubby too Have a nice day!

annie7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annie7 on Sep 14, 15 4:07 PM
Excellent gailssong and hubby, this was good information.
annie7

Go to: