NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Type of BOOST-er are YOU ?

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Aug 29, 15 7:05 AM
I treat my boosts, abilities like they are hunks of gold, reserving them for only seemingly impossible levels that I have failed to clear with try-retry method. When I first started playing on/off approx a year ago, a lightening bolt boost was difficult to come by (reg drop) and almost impossible to make. Now seems boosts need to be used exclusively to clear boards... Am I "old school"- purist player use no boost or just don't understand how to effectively play. Sometimes I've retried levels so many times I'd be ashamed to tell! and you....

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

Re:Type of BOOST-er are YOU ?

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Aug 29, 15 8:45 AM

More and more I find that having '1(ONE) extra move is sometimes essential to finish a level, AND I will only use it after multiple times failing otherwise.

Shovels to break color collector pots are another item which is needed more and more to advance.

There is one thing I will never do: I will never spend real actual money on or in a game. To play a game for me is to relax, to find strategies, and have a few minutes to myself.

And YES, I treat boosts as gold nuggets as well. ,

Happy playing.

Edited on 08/29/2015 at 8:48:01 AM PST

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Aug 29, 15 1:43 PM
Boosts…my precious

I try to hang on to them, especially the pricey ones...however, if I am close enough and flustered enough, I will spend a dollar to buy coins for shovels

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 29, 15 5:31 PM
Yes shovels I find are the most useful and I will use 100 coins occasionally to have them on hand for that last stubborn one which I can't get. I never use real money so go back to finish off earlier levels that I have cruised past.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Aug 30, 15 8:33 AM
Definitely shovels. I only use them to finish an important level when the use makes me win, ie. is the final move. I use coins I earn to buy shovels and extra moves only.
Never use actual money.
I did buy the increase to 5 lives as it helps and I do think the developers deserve some reward for their work.

Go to: