efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Message to the developers, if you're reading here...

[Post New]by efi24 on Aug 29, 15 7:07 AM
Hi there, love this entire series of games, bought and played all game several times (vikings are actually my favorite!) and have been playing this new one daily ever since it came out, enjoying it very much!
So first, thank you

I of course already purchased the new regular farm frenzy that just got out a couple of days ago and must say it's really fun so far and I love the graphcis and some of the new animals and machins, really cool.

But

in this F2P version at this point, I only do the tournaments, and since some are more fun than others, some days I enter only once, and have nothing else to do, as I've got all 3 stars on all levels so far.

I'd love to see all the new stuff from the new regular game introduced into this one.
If you keep adding cool material to this one I am definitely going to keep playing and supporting the game. At this point, I think I've spent enough money for the content offered. But very much hope to see more of it.

Thank you and happy gaming

Re:Message to the developers, if you're reading here...

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Aug 30, 15 8:43 PM
I completely agree and hope others will also comment so developers will take notice.

juliesherris
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by juliesherris on Aug 31, 15 2:19 AM
I got so grumpy about the wait on new content for this game that I've ditched my BFG membership after 11 years.

The general lack of new TM games was making me feel like a right grump, but this game was the straw that broke the camel's back, so although I am still checking in on the game daily for the rewards & yes, I bought the latest FF game, I'm going to back off from new games in the future.

Sorry BFG.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Sep 1, 15 4:40 AM
Well, I'm not backing off from my membership just yet, although I'm also not too happy about a 1 tm vs. 20 hog ratio. I still would very much love to see new content added to this one. Funny they just came out with a sale today.
I already paid CE worth of money on this game. Give us some new stuff, I'll buy more. Right now it's just the tournaments and gladly today's is a fun one, but some days, I come in, grab my daily reward, go out. Nothing else to do.
So investment is a two ways street yeah?

I'd love to see more content introduced to this game, including the stuff from the new regular game. That won't be repetitive for me, but more fun
Thank you

Go to: