texasannie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

stuck on knob puzzle

[Post New]by texasannie on Aug 29, 15 8:08 AM
the one where you are supposed to move 3 knobs from right to left. I'm even following the instructions from the guide and I still get knocked back.

Re:stuck on knob puzzle

[Post New]by shimmerlace77 on Oct 23, 15 10:29 PM
I am stuck here as well
there have been 70 views of the last post ..doesn't anyone care enough anymore..why bother looking if you are unwilling to give a little of your time to help fellow players
I don't understand this at all

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Nov 9, 15 9:03 PM
I just played it.

When the blockers are in the center position, first move the leftmost knob all the way to the left. Once a know is to the left it will stay there.

Then shift the middle knob to the left and basically do the same thing, always on the outside track and moving the two balls to the right side to the left over there, and shifting the other balls as needed to make the blockers move away from you.

texasannie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by texasannie on Nov 28, 15 5:32 AM
I couldn't get it using the strategy guide…I got it by moving the knobs from left to right using the inner trail. I don't remember how I started, but once the block over the knobs is on the center rail, just move the inner knob around, then move the next knob to the inner rail. You can manipulate blocks by moving the knobs back and forth but you want to start each ball on the inner rail after the block moves to the center rail…hope this makes sense.

Go to: