Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maze: Subject 360 here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 30, 15 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/30/2015 at 6:20:07 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maze: Subject 360 here

[Post New]by sueannmc on Aug 30, 15 5:20 AM
I am using Windows 10. Since upgrading to 10, several games, including this one, are giving me an error message. They won't install. The error message tells me to update my graphics driver, but it is up to date. Any suggestions?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 30, 15 6:20 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by sueannmc on Aug 30, 15 8:57 PM
I have contacted the Help desk. No solution yet

[Post New]by bramgibb on Aug 31, 15 5:56 AM
sueannmc wrote:I am using Windows 10. Since upgrading to 10, several games, including this one, are giving me an error message. They won't install. The error message tells me to update my graphics driver, but it is up to date. Any suggestions?

I have been having the same problem. It isn't our computers, it's BF. Some games I have played in the past and they worked fine, now they won't play. HP says my graphic driver is current so why won't the games play? Actually the game today I got the "update graphic driver" message but the last 3 games worked. BF needs to update something to get in line with Windows 10.

bbeaver1946
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bbeaver1946 on Aug 31, 15 5:23 PM
win 10, when starting the game I get audio only, blank screen with no mouse. After upgrading my video driver dated 8/31/2015, the game will not start, goes to the end screen of game manager. I have tried using xp compatibility and the game won't even try to run.

[Post New]by kac61810 on Sep 2, 15 5:37 PM
After playing the demo for a while, I purchased the full game. Then I proceeded to play the full version of the game, but when I got to the point where I held up the dreamcatcher to the door, it opened and I fell through, winding up in a hospital, the next thing I know I get the message on the bottom of the screen "Thanks for playing the Demo"! Umm, I tried to go back into the game, but it told me to create a new profile to play it again. Is that really the end?
What do I do?

Edited on 09/02/2015 at 5:39:07 PM PST

[Post New]by OlliesGrandad on Oct 29, 15 7:44 AM
Have just bought Maze Subject 360, i use a macbook Pro Retina late 2013 model. The display of the game is displaced off centre, (up and right). Other games I have seem to be O.K.
I have contacted help, and am waiting for a reply, but wondered if anyone else has a similar problem.

[Post New]by sdanks8546 on Oct 29, 15 11:32 AM
graphics card says not up to date using windows 10 on pc posted problem elsewhere with a dr. felix report

Edited on 10/29/2015 at 11:35:50 AM PST

[Post New]by bullcracky on Nov 25, 15 7:12 PM
I'm having the same problem with game not playing, getting an error message about graphics driver. Any solution to this problem?

Go to: