Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

Don't know what to do.

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Aug 19, 09 2:47 PM
I played the trial version and really enjoyed it and I have considered buying it. I've read several of the posts-many love the game but, then, I've read some that say it's similar to RTR. If so, I'm not sure it's a game I would want. I'm still stuck on that one, even with a walk-through!!!! I'd really appreciate any suggestions you might have. Is the game really that much like RTR? I have been able to play both of the ME games. Think I should try this one? I would hate to pass up what seems to be one of the most popular games. Please let me know what you think. THANKS!!

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Don't know what to do.

[Post New]by tjanetv on Aug 19, 09 3:05 PM
I do love this game. I think you need more help to find things. It's not always clear what you need to do next. But after you play thru once, it is great. I guess it depends on if you like more of a challenge and if you replay your games. I play it 1 to 3 times a week. So, for me, it has been great.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Aug 19, 09 3:40 PM
TJANE, thanks for your input. I really appreciate it. I still am not sure about purchasing the game because if you need a lot of help-well, I don't know. Again, thanks!

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Aug 19, 09 5:27 PM
With the walkthru for this game, it shows you what to do next. That makes easier to find what you missed. I really like it and you might want to check the post fun facts on this forum. It tells you about some of the people who made the game are featured in the game. Had to replay just to see it all.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Sep 2, 09 12:40 PM
TJane,

Just wanted to let you know, I went ahead and got Enlightenus and I LOVE the game! I'm glad I got it and and got pretty far in the game without any real trouble but now I'm stuck. I just hope with the walkthrough, I'll be able to master it.

Karla Varga

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Sep 2, 09 12:42 PM
It's great Buy it. xxx

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

[Post New]by txrose3 on Sep 2, 09 1:31 PM
I love, love Enlightenus!! I think it's easier than RTR.

Go to: