bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 4 Elements forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 5, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to 4 Elements forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 4 Elements players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to 4 Elements forum

[Post New]by jackyvirgo on Sep 6, 08 4:35 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to 4 Elements forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 4 Elements players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

Re:Welcome to 4 Elements forum

[Post New]by ghost777 on Sep 7, 08 3:47 PM
Download and demp lasted 2 min.only have addressed this to support

reejree
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by reejree on Sep 7, 08 6:59 PM
Just finished the full version of this game and its a great game, a little of everything spot the difference,seek and find and the little portals you have to fill after you find the pieces.Keep your powerups you will need them,( who am I fooling everytime they were full I would use them}, it had my heart pumping and I don't usually play match three games, this one is special and the ending is surprising!!! Buy the full version, its worth the buck.

[Post New]by BrenGran on Sep 11, 08 12:40 PM
What's the trick to turtle level 63?

chancy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by chancy on Sep 13, 08 3:22 PM
I have gotten to what seems to be an impass on about the 63rd level. Does anyone have any hint on how to get pass the steel plate?

Louky
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Louky on Sep 13, 08 4:22 PM
hello all
I love this game BUT i am stuck on level 43 i have played this level i don't know how many times i just can't get through it I hate the timer. i think ALL games should have the option to use a timer or not use a timer.

bgoracke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bgoracke on Sep 13, 08 7:00 PM
finished the full version game it was really worth buying not much for match 3 games but this one is really worth the effort. by the way if you are stuck go to all game forums go to 4 elements ther are great tips there

Edited on 09/13/2008 at 7:03:09 PM PST

Cyre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Cyre on Sep 13, 08 7:50 PM
After reading these comments, I thyink I'll use a game credit and get this game, but one question to big fish...

WHY do your games have that STUPID "are you SURE you want to quit the game?" that comes up when I click "quit" which forces me to click quit YET AGAIN??? If I didn't want to quit the game, I wouldn't have CLICKED "quit" in the FIRST place!

Please, PLEASE stop putting that USELESS thing in your games!

Edited on 09/13/2008 at 7:51:12 PM PST

[Post New]by domizhan on Sep 14, 08 10:10 PM
how to play this game????

[Post New]by rangrwalkr on Sep 22, 08 11:50 AM
I need help on level 64. What's the trick to it?

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 22, 08 12:09 PM
rangrwalkr wrote:I need help on level 64. What's the trick to it?

Rangwalkr...

If you scan the existing threads in this forum, you will notice there is one in particular that addresses this level.

Here's the url for the level 64 thread:

http://mcfforum.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/5395.page#42179

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Sep 27, 08 11:22 AM
I am a great fan of this game, because I consider it to have a lot of possibility for learning how to do it better (smarter) instead of floundering (sorry, Big Fish) around, but one perverse thing about it seems to be that as I get better at it, my total score gets worse. I play each game under a coded name that allows me to keep track of their order, and my first game is still the one with by far the highest score. This tells me that I got a lot of credit for mindless wandering and making lots of matches, whether they were goal-oriented or not. I am a relatively slow player because of arthritic hands, so it is possible that someone who is physically (as opposed to just mentally) better at playing the game can improve his/her score, but this trend does trouble me.

[Post New]by bijousmom on Sep 29, 08 5:16 PM
can somebody please tell me the secret of getting off of level 63 I have been trying for a week with no luck. please help me keep my sanity
Bijous mom

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 2, 08 4:47 PM
Anonymous wrote:Ok- I forced myself to play the first three books, so I could play the 4 hidden object levelsat the beginning of each book.

Are there any more hidden object levels, or can I stop now?

(no-I don't have a problem-lol)

Oops, I beg your pardon.........

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 2, 08 6:09 PM
prpldva wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Ok- I forced myself to play the first three books, so I could play the 4 hidden object levelsat the beginning of each book.

Are there any more hidden object levels, or can I stop now?

(no-I don't have a problem-lol)

Oops, I beg your pardon.........

anyone? Buhler?, Buhler?

[Post New]by belangee on Oct 5, 08 2:00 PM
I am also stuck on Level 63. I will try the hints I just read and hope to be able to get past this level. Too many sleepless hours spent trying.

Evelyn

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Oct 7, 08 9:43 AM
I am new to BF (July '08) and this is only the 5th game I've purchased but it is worth every penny! I've tried a lot of the 1 hour demos and this by far is one of the best games. The graphics, music, theme, just everything is outstanding! I purchased this and Treasure Masters at the same time thinking that this one would be easy and Treasure Masters would be more difficult and take more time. Boy was I wrong on that one! Maybe someone could put a bug in Playrix's ear about a sequel? Maybe 4 Seasons? Thanks BF for bringing such a great game to BFG!!!

Graystoke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Graystoke on Oct 7, 08 5:37 PM
I want to get the game because I loved the trial but want it on a CD. Can I use a game credit and have the game on a CD sent to me?

mammadenny
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mammadenny on Oct 10, 08 10:08 AM
I really like this game. I like the combination of hidden object and something else. I also like Zuma. What other games are like these? I own a lot of them already, mostly the hidden object ones. What do you recommend for a good match 3 game? Denise

Go to: