missing lighter

[Post New]by patinmass77 on Aug 30, 15 6:36 AM
I am on the ski slope and need to go down. A fire needs to be started in an old tire. I got the lighter fluid but do not have a lighter. I looked at the strategy guide and I should have it by now. Unable to proceed. Any suggestions?

Re:missing lighter

[Post New]by MiniHooves on Aug 30, 15 12:42 PM
Help! I cannot find or get the lighter either. The strategy guide is not helpful because it doesn't work for what it suggests. This is the 2nd time I've started the game - I downloaded the update that fixed other problems.. but not this one.

Come on Big Fish - I've been a loyal customer since 1999.. these problems on the games are being seen more and more. Please fix.

[Post New]by lulubelle914 on Aug 30, 15 12:44 PM
unable to get lighter as well please fix am buying games to play

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 2, 15 2:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there's some trouble with getting the lighter. From what's been described here, a stopping point like this can be passed by restarting the game. We're alerting the developer to these.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to restart the game or if that hasn't worked, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector’s Edition

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: