EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

CAN NOT FIND THE MOON BEEN LOOKING FOR IT ALL DAY EVEN CHANGED PLAYERS PLEASE HELP I NEED IT

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 19, 09 5:52 PM
WHERE IS THE MOON????????

Joanie707
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

CAN NOT FIND THE MOON BEEN LOOKING FOR IT ALL DAY EVEN CHANGED PLAYERS PLEASE HELP I NEED IT

[Post New]by Joanie707 on Aug 19, 09 7:22 PM
EYANNA wrote:WHERE IS THE MOON????????
What leevel are you on? I am only up to 2nd game first level and I can't find the teapot.

Birdz
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:CAN NOT FIND THE MOON BEEN LOOKING FOR IT ALL DAY EVEN CHANGED PLAYERS PLEASE HELP I NEED

[Post New]by Birdz on Aug 19, 09 9:32 PM
Need to be a little more specific. Most of the screens have moons. The ones I've seen are crescent moons. Some are like a gold pendant type with a face, some are outlines or silhouette type.

Click around where ever your hint fairy stops.

Re:CAN NOT FIND THE MOON BEEN LOOKING FOR IT ALL DAY EVEN CHANGED PLAYERS PLEASE HELP I NEED

[Post New]by mahjongirl on Aug 20, 09 1:37 PM
If you are at level 4 year one, the moon is on the top of a column on the left at the edge. It is a cresent moon and adheres closely to the design on the column. Hope this helps. Otherwise, you need to say which level you are on.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

Re:CAN NOT FIND THE MOON BEEN LOOKING FOR IT ALL DAY EVEN CHANGED PLAYERS PLEASE HELP I NEE

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 22, 12 4:59 PM
mahjongirl wrote:If you are at level 4 year one, the moon is on the top of a column on the left at the edge. It is a cresent moon and adheres closely to the design on the column. Hope this helps. Otherwise, you need to say which level you are on.

OK, thank you.

Go to: