bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 30, 15 12:46 PM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst here

[Post New]by kosjourney on Oct 21, 15 8:49 PM
Well I've tried everything and I'm not happy. I wish there had been a warning of some kind...Handler not found in object. getPropRef. Black screen. Can anyone out there help? Windows 8

Edited on 10/21/2015 at 8:49:44 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst here

[Post New]by kosjourney on Oct 23, 15 1:48 PM
pc windows 8. I tried every thing! Please fix this or give me my money back. K O

[Post New]by smilingsun72 on Nov 4, 15 4:28 PM
I purchased this game a while back but never played it until now. I discovered the game loaded in a small box I couldn't make bigger even after clicking on full screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice. I read all the comments on the forum site. I tried adjusting my graphics card to a lower setting but that didn't work. I decided to just go ahead and try playing the game in the smaller window. It was frustrating I couldn't find anything in the beginning HOS because the items are so small. I was really looking to play through this whole series from the beginning since next chapter Keys to Ravenhurst came out. I have Windows 10 64bit as my OS. Please help.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 5, 15 12:27 PM
Hi kosjourney and smilingsun72,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to run on your computers.

kosjourney, the following help article may contain some hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

smilingsun72, since you are running Windows 10, the following help article may help get things up and running:

Windows 10

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to further troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by smileycaz17 on Nov 25, 15 5:11 AM
Hi, I seem to have lost my cursor, it happened when I was in the Bailiff's office?

[Post New]by ecupirate on Nov 28, 15 2:41 PM
I'm having the same issue with the cursor in the Bailiff's office.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 15 1:47 PM
Hi smileycaz17 and ecupirate,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble playing this game with the cursor missing in Bailiff's office. I believe that you are both referring to a known issue for the more recently released Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked Collector's Edition. If so, good news, a fix was recently released on the PC platform. I'll include a link to the announcement for the PC version as well as the specific game forum page below:

UPDATE New version available for Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked CE (PC) November 25, 2015

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked Collector's Edition Forum

If you are running on a Mac computer, the following help article may contain hints:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to further assist!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by llamarama on Jan 7, 16 10:15 AM
I bought all the Mystery Case files Games and only 2 of them work! All the others either crash immediately or no longer work.. I have tried sending emails and noone gets back to me..! I want my money back! or free key replacements!

11 Games and only 2 work... great...

I am on Mac OSX 10.11 and i have read the default posts already.

Edited on 01/07/2016 at 10:16:20 AM PST

[Post New]by Chaaarlie04 on Jan 13, 16 12:58 PM
I just recently downloaded the game and I'm on Windows 10. Anyway I'm in the elevator that goes up to the sea where the guy gets his supplies ( Apologizes to my terrible explaining) Anyway I'm stuck in the elevator with Joe and it's not giving me the option of getting out. The arrows don't appear and the elevator leaver doesn't work. All I can do is click on anything around me but that's about it. Please help.

[Post New]by MattDomMom on Feb 21, 16 6:32 PM
My son was playing the game and completed the card puzzle in the elevator and it froze he can't move back the detective is just stuck in place every once and a while we can pull the lever my son is very angry and it would be nice if i could have some tips on what to do he worked so hard and was near the end and froze if i could have some info on what to do thank you. (i apologize for any anger related sentences). help plz

Go to: