bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 20, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by PattyK46 on Aug 22, 09 5:35 AM
I bought game yesterday, am stuck on the Ned Desert because I can't find the other piece of quest - the stick to open up the coconut. Checked the Walk through and there is no highlighted area for the second piece of the stick, found the 1st one. Love this game, only one green on the 1st part and the other green square is on the coconut. Until I get the coconut open can't click on camel to go to the desert. Please help.

A Loyal Customer

Re:Welcome to Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff forum

[Post New]by jimslady60 on Aug 24, 09 10:20 AM
me too

[Post New]by sherren123 on Aug 24, 09 1:11 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

yuni4you
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by yuni4you on Aug 24, 09 9:40 PM
PattyK46 wrote:I bought game yesterday, am stuck on the Ned Desert because I can't find the other piece of quest - the stick to open up the coconut. Checked the Walk through and there is no highlighted area for the second piece of the stick, found the 1st one. Love this game, only one green on the 1st part and the other green square is on the coconut. Until I get the coconut open can't click on camel to go to the desert. Please help.

A Loyal Customer

Pennyrose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Pennyrose on Aug 26, 09 12:51 PM
You need a knife to open the coconut- go "through" the camel to the next scene. Once you find the knife parts come back through the camel.

[Post New]by kuppat on Aug 27, 09 7:11 AM
PattyK46 wrote:I bought game yesterday, am stuck on the Ned Desert because I can't find the other piece of quest - the stick to open up the coconut. Checked the Walk through and there is no highlighted area for the second piece of the stick, found the 1st one. Love this game, only one green on the 1st part and the other green square is on the coconut. Until I get the coconut open can't click on camel to go to the desert. Please help.

A Loyal Customer

[Post New]by kuppat on Aug 27, 09 7:13 AM
Hi, I'm in the same position as you. Can't find the end of the stick to open the coconut and can't give the medicine to camel. On the forum someone has posted a comment about clicking on the camels neck and it will open a new window - but doesn't work for me. Can anyone please help as I too have bought the game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 27, 09 2:57 PM
kuppat wrote:Hi, I'm in the same position as you. Can't find the end of the stick to open the coconut and can't give the medicine to camel. On the forum someone has posted a comment about clicking on the camels neck and it will open a new window - but doesn't work for me. Can anyone please help as I too have bought the game.

Hi kuppat! Welcome to the forums!

After you have crushed the herbs in the mortar and pestle, feed them to the camel. You then need to ride the camel to another location. There you will get the knife. When you return to the first scene, use the knife to open the coconut.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by coombsplayer on Aug 29, 09 11:41 PM
Everytime I load this game and try to play I get this error message:
Error: Access violation at 0x004EDo2A (trie to read from 0x00000000), program terminated. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled and keep getting the above message. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Sep 1, 09 8:33 AM
I was playing and enjoying and then I received an error code and game ended

[Post New]by lmt_4154 on Sep 7, 09 5:43 AM
I am stuck in the Ned desert also...can't find the stick to open the coconut...this seems to be a common issue. Please advise!

[Post New]by mommab603 on Sep 7, 09 1:56 PM
HELP, I can't find the bottom piece of the bowl in the foothills, can anyone help me?

[Post New]by ponder_ndm on Sep 10, 09 12:20 PM

A Loyal Customer

I haven't found the second piece yet, however, I did figure out about the sick camel

I was trying to put the herbs into his mouth .. oh no, that makes too much sense? LOL

Click on the herbs, then click on the "middle" of the camels neck.

He sits up and another level becomes available.

Ponder

[Post New]by cmeyer314 on Sep 11, 09 7:19 PM
Hello all! I bought the game, and loved it...until it froze on me! I got about two hours in and it's stuck on the screen where I found the map. It says to click, but I click and click and nothing happens. I even uninstalled the game and resintalled it. It's still stuck. Did this happen to anyone? Help???

Game Does Not Launch

[Post New]by reeslangspi on Sep 15, 09 9:47 AM
I see many message in this forum where the game is freezing up or crashing. I cannot even get the game to start. I purchase the game based on the reviews, did an uninstall/reinstall and still it never takes me past the "enter your name here" screen. Help!

Go to: