game, Do You See What I See

[Post New]by SpecialK45 on Sep 6, 08 6:10 AM
There are several of us who need help...we have posted we need help but with no response....we are at the level of a portrait of the future queen when she was just sixteen...I have been looking for 3 months and cannot find it...I have been unable to go on with the game...there are no hints....I feel like I wasted my money in buying this game...would like to continue on...if anyone can help...PLEASE.....thank you.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

Re:game, Do You See What I See

[Post New]by lilorange on Sep 6, 08 8:08 AM
SpecialK45--check you PM for some further info.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:game, Do You See What I See--What do you think?

[Post New]by gameslvr on Dec 28, 08 10:38 PM
I don't know how to post a beginning subject but I was wondering what anyone who has played the game feels about it? Its a fun game but OOOHHHH those teeny, tiny clues! My poor eyes!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 28, 08 10:41 PM
Have you tried magnifying each quarter of the screen. I use cheaters ... and try to find everything I can full screen. When I can't find anything else, I magnify each quarter and find the rest that way. Good Luck

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Dec 29, 08 9:23 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Can You See What I See?.

Happy gaming!

Clamboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Clamboy on Jan 3, 09 7:30 PM
I'll toss my 2 cents worth in on this as it seems to have the most current posts.

While I agree the items can be very small even with my not so great eyes with the magnification of the four quadrants i can usually find everything. Watch the areas there the quadrants intersect though as things there can get kind of lost part on 1 side and part on another.

I have to say the collections of little things are amazing, and I'm finding the game really entertaining. Love that the stuff is real! I held off trying it because from the screen shots I figured I would have trouble finding stuff and am so far sorry I did. Haven't got to the end yet, so don't know if the glitches reported will do me in

[Post New]by mywolflover88 on Sep 18, 09 5:20 PM
Ok here goes as far as the portrait at sixteen it is a cameo carving on the right hand side of the screen and about in the middle you can only see part of it so look close. Zoom in might not help if I remember correctly it is practically at the dividing li8ne of the upper right scree and the lower right screen. Hope that helps!!!

Go to: