biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

Review

[Post New]by biomix on Aug 20, 09 12:53 AM
I played for 20 minutes and it is a MUST BUY for me. The graphics are superb. The dialogue is kept to a minimum. The hint system is great. It recharges and it recharges faster when you pick up 'an eye'. Items are not too difficult to find. Lots of inventory items to use to pick up pieces necessary for gameplay. I don't know how long it will be but it's a definite buy for me. Plays smoothly, not choppy. Very well done in my opinion.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:Review

[Post New]by lineck on Aug 20, 09 1:14 AM
Played for 10 minutes and yes my type of game have not tried any of the puzzles yet but the graphics are very good, find parts to make a full item type.of game.

lineck

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 20, 09 2:09 AM
*points to stickied "Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff comments and reviews" above*

paulmiss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by paulmiss on Aug 20, 09 2:54 AM
agree it does seem to be a great game but still some loose ends

ejluvs24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ejluvs24 on Aug 20, 09 5:58 AM
I couldn't get off the "enter your name" part. Game locked up on me.
I deleted it, will try again later.

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on Aug 20, 09 4:54 PM
Love it....just my kind of game. No timer....some of us don't find racing the clock enjoyable. No penalty for clicking in the wrong place once too often, as you find in most HOGs. And abundant hints that recharge on their own....or you can find eyes to recharge it the hint meter faster. The graphics and music are relaxing.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Aug 21, 09 4:18 PM
I agree this is a great game and I enjoyed the shorter reviews with folks simply quickly indicating what they did and did not like. That's what I am looking for!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Aug 26, 09 1:46 PM
I really enjoyed Mystery Age : The Imperial Staff, great graphics, felt like I was actually going on the journey, so loved the story as well.
I thought it was so cool to watch the items go to work, when you placed them where they belong, very cute!!
Just a very well rounded game, and I loved every minute of it, wish it could have been longer, but well worth the money spent.
It wasn't so short that it felt like a rip off, don't get me wrong, I just liked it so much, I could have played a couple of more hours...lol!
I did have to hit replay, twice on a couple of scenes, but that in no way made me dislike the game, just wanted to mention it so they are aware of it.
If your into mystical and magical games, with AWESOME graphics, and a great story, than you must give this game a try.
Thanks Big Fish, you made my day... !!
Being the gaming addict, that I am, nothing makes me happier than a game I really enjoy

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Aug 29, 09 2:54 AM
i have played the hour and enjoyed the game but holding back on buying as some of you say it is a short game so need to know if its really worth buying??

Go to: