A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 08/31/2015 at 6:36:45 AM PST

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Hotel Solitaire here

[Post New]by fairlaine on Aug 31, 15 1:40 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but I think we have had this game before.

Nohrah
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Nohrah on Aug 31, 15 3:21 AM
Was having same thought fairlaine.

midnyter5555
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by midnyter5555 on Aug 31, 15 4:09 AM
its in my purchase history

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 31, 15 6:29 AM
yup..it's a repeat.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 31, 15 6:37 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Hotel Solitaire here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Hotel Solitaire.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 31, 15 6:55 AM
Yes, this an OLD game being dusted off. I guess it's because we just had that other Hotel game featured recently, but I bought this long ago. Maybe some who don't have it will enjoy it. It's pretty much a run of the mill solitaire game.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Aug 31, 15 8:42 AM

Edited on 09/02/2015 at 2:18:24 PM PST

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Aug 31, 15 3:27 PM
Also thought that I played this game before. Glad too know I just wasn't hallucinating!!

Found the graphics to be cartoonish & the music to be VERY annoying.

The games are the usual solitaire variety. They are timed which I usually don't like. At first I was able to whip through the games until I reached the 6th floor. Room 64's timer seems to be on a double time mode. Also, I don't care much for the card backs/graphics. They seem small, very busy & difficult to make out. My old eyes just don't like the looks of them!

I had a game credit & since the FTP game "Nightfall" folded I needed a new game, even a "recycled" one to while away the hours. It's not the greatest game but will do in a pinch, I suppose.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Sep 1, 15 1:37 PM
Ok this game is putting me to sleep, very easy and boring

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Sep 5, 15 6:19 PM
Game didn't work any better this time around than last time. Still get a brief black screen and am then tossed back to my desktop. Game is running....just not a resolution that can be played on my computer. And I am not changing my res each time I want to play a game! No buy here.

Edited on 09/05/2015 at 6:20:59 PM PST

Go to: