tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Today is a Bonus Punch Day

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 31, 15 1:04 AM
I only saw it listed on the GM, but today, Monday Aug. 31 is a double punch bonus day......so you can get more bang for buying a game.

Always nice when this happens at the end of the month.

Edited on 08/31/2015 at 1:04:35 AM PST

Re:Today is a Bonus Punch Day

[Post New]by shelterhill on Aug 31, 15 1:49 AM
I didn't see it, they hide it well.
But my card cannot be filled anymore, but thanks for the heads up

[Post New]by djloveless on Aug 31, 15 6:09 AM
Thank you!! I didn't see it either... and finished filling my punch card up!!

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Aug 31, 15 6:51 AM
On the web page for BFG it says buy this game get one punch. Usually on bonus days, it says get 2 punches. I'm confused.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Aug 31, 15 11:20 AM
tesamoine wrote:On the web page for BFG it says buy this game get one punch. Usually on bonus days, it says get 2 punches. I'm confused.

I'd think that's been a while, since they said that, but BFG hasn't made it easier meanwhile.
What you see on the game page today (with 1 punch) is the usual ad for the Game Club.
Details see here:
Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card
https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/982/kw/Bonus%20punch
>> Get 1 punch for every standard version game that you buy.
Get 3 punches for every Collector's Edition that you buy. <<

The Bonus punch is an additional punch on certain days - still most often, but not necessarily Mondays anymore, which is why tookat told us about above.
(thanks, tookat )
Lately it oftentimes can be seen only on BFG's main page (not the game pages), at the top of the main page, in between the moving 'banners', or whatever they're called. Click through the bubbles to find it.

Details see here:
Bonus Punch Promotions
https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2141/kw/Bonus%20punch
>> Bonus punches are awarded on top of normal punches you earn for buying games. You'll get one bonus punch for each purchase of a standard version game or Collector's Edition. <<

and I recommend to look through this page, as there are quite a few exceptions for the additional punch = Bonus punch.

Hope this helps

edited to add a quote; emphasis by me in the quotes, BTW -- see? no "2" anywhere anymore

Edited on 08/31/2015 at 11:28:09 AM PST

Go to: