Sick Camel

[Post New]by The_Darkside_80 on Aug 20, 09 7:25 AM
I have found almost every piece needed apart from the handle on the thing to pierce the coconut. I have got the medicine and the water filled waterbag in my inventory. I have given the monkey the ball so that I could get the coconut. But when I click on hint, it directs me to the sick camel.

bkjanelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Sick Camel

[Post New]by bkjanelle on Aug 20, 09 7:55 AM
darkside you need to click on the camel to go to another screen you will get a knife to open the coconut hope this helps

[Post New]by groovy123 on Aug 20, 09 8:26 AM
Great game, but I too am stuck on sick camel!! I have tried clicking it to go to another screen but nothing happens. Message keeps saying he is sick give him medicine. I know how he feels can anyone help?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 20, 09 9:33 AM
Give the crushed herbs to the sick camel.....

You can check out the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-age-the-imperial-staff-walkthrough/

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

Edited on 08/20/2009 at 3:55:24 PM PST

[Post New]by artistonboard on Aug 24, 09 6:49 PM
I have tried to give the crushed herbs and the camel doesn't accept it. the herbs go back into the reserve. I have tried clicking all over the camel and it still does not change to another scene. It just does not work!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by tiannon on Aug 25, 09 7:28 PM
After about 2 hours of trying to make the sick camel take his meds, I clicked on his neck behind his head, and voila!!! He took his meds.

[Post New]by jtnana2009 on Aug 29, 09 9:12 PM
artistonboard wrote:I have tried to give the crushed herbs and the camel doesn't accept it. the herbs go back into the reserve. I have tried clicking all over the camel and it still does not change to another scene. It just does not work!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by lindab7 on Sep 2, 09 1:19 AM
Im glad I'm not the only one who cannot give the camel his meds. It's very frustrating. No help with the walk through.
Any more suggestions.

[Post New]by rudy1949 on Sep 2, 09 12:59 PM
I have clicked all over the camel and can not get to another spot to get the knife for the coconut. I am assuming I must mix the water, herbs, and coconut milk to heal the sick camel!!!! Help! What am I doing wrong?

Edited on 09/02/2009 at 1:00:42 PM PST

[Post New]by ponder_ndm on Sep 10, 09 1:37 PM
rudy1949 wrote:I have clicked all over the camel and can not get to another spot to get the knife for the coconut. I am assuming I must mix the water, herbs, and coconut milk to heal the sick camel!!!! Help! What am I doing wrong?

I finally got this from pure click click action.

I was trying to feed the herbs to his mouth, however, you must click the herbs to the "middle" of the camels neck

This makes him better .. open up the next level ... where you can get the knife.

Ponder

puppyalpha
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Sick Camel/ not what it seems

[Post New]by puppyalpha on Sep 11, 10 11:32 AM
the walkthrough is confusing !!! it said "use the water on the bowl", but that is the next screen. it sounds like have to give the herbs in water. just give the herbs to the camel, click on the neck & he will be cured. the next screen click on the bowl, give the lizard the water, he'll move & you get the head of the knife. click on the camel you go back to the camp, use the knife on the coconut, you get the head of the club. it goes into your inventory !!!!
hope this will things up !!! THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!!!
i couldn't had figured this out without EVERYBODY'S INPUT in the forum !!!

huggs & kisses,

puppyalpha

Go to: