[Post New]by annathirman on Jun 15, 16 3:01 AM

Edited on 06/15/2016 at 7:22:19 AM PST

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by landylady1 on Jun 15, 16 3:32 AM
Many thanks for advice SilverFox47, its a great help and means I'll be able to play while on holiday - Midnight Castle is addictive hahahaha!

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Jun 15, 16 8:22 AM
When I first started playing some of the hos were different like Frozen Treasures, Castle Armory. Did the scenes change because of the new levels or the upgrades? Some scenes completely changed. Will existing scenes change in future. I've played some scenes so much, it would be nice to get a change.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 15, 16 8:28 AM
Some scenes and zoom zones change at certain levels.

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Jun 15, 16 9:57 AM
hey devs thanks for mini update it helps us that are at th ehigher levels but will we get one that will allow us to go up to next level? great to see mini event too it helps

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Jun 15, 16 1:20 PM
landylady1 wrote:Many thanks for advice SilverFox47, its a great help and means I'll be able to play while on holiday - Midnight Castle is addictive hahahaha!

You're welcome landylady1. I know how addictive MC is I have two Android games going (Tablet & Phone) and a PC game. PM me if you need any more friends. Have fun on your holiday

SF

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 15, 16 5:41 PM
Rebecca_47 wrote:Just to clarify are all those who are having this mini update what platform are you playing on? Different platforms update at different times . Last night I played and and never saw the shadows of reverse images some have talked about. But anything might add some interest. I thing the Mont thing is universal which is why it's coins not dollars or pounds or euros. And as to foreign play one of my friends is in Britain and another I think is possibly Scandinavian. The British I am sure of as she was once talking about trying to figure out time difference for the three times a day for gifting. I think it was Della who figured it out.

When they changed the last update for timing, I think they use the Greenwich Mean Time

I went to a site called the Time Zone Converter. That's how I got my info.

It is here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/world-clock/

Hope this helps all of you who don't understand the world clock.

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Jun 15, 16 6:23 PM
HI EVERYONE, i KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY A DUMB QUESTION, BUT,I HAVE NOTICED SOME GREEN AND RED FIGURES ON MY FRIENDS AREA. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 15, 16 6:34 PM
luciousrocks wrote:HI EVERYONE, i KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY A DUMB QUESTION, BUT,I HAVE NOTICED SOME GREEN AND RED FIGURES ON MY FRIENDS AREA. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???

There are multiple threads asking this question. In the below thread, a moderator replied.

MODS - we need answer re red/green headshot
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/774027.page

A green headshot refers to that particular player being active within the last 7 days. A red headshot entails that they haven't been active.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jun 15, 16 9:40 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:Some scenes and zoom zones change at certain levels.

I always wondered about that. I only play on one device so wasn't sure. I always "curse" the developers when it happens and here suddenly you are presented with an HOS that looks familiar but isn't - i.e. most recently the castle vicinity crypt. I still don't like it.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jun 15, 16 9:48 PM
c0c0_nuts is this just on non-Android devices? It's either that or all 75 friends I have are active. And I don't think that's the case.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 16, 16 4:53 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:c0c0_nuts is this just on non-Android devices? It's either that or all 75 friends I have are active. And I don't think that's the case.

Are you asking about the tiny red/green headshots on the top, left corner of each friend's card? If you are, it is only available to PC users at the moment. Android and iOS users have not received the new update yet.

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jun 16, 16 7:35 AM
I am IOS and update is not ready yet. One of my friends is on level 72, which I don't understand because my friends are all IOS as well. Anyone know?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 16, 16 8:47 AM
Betsi47 wrote:I am IOS and update is not ready yet. One of my friends is on level 72, which I don't understand because my friends are all IOS as well. Anyone know?

Some long time players are going to be one level higher due to a glitch that happened years ago.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/704211.page

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jun 16, 16 10:03 AM
Thank you. Thought I misses something.
So I continue to wait for update.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 16, 16 12:44 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
luciousrocks wrote:HI EVERYONE, i KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY A DUMB QUESTION, BUT,I HAVE NOTICED SOME GREEN AND RED FIGURES ON MY FRIENDS AREA. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???

There are multiple threads asking this question. In the below thread, a moderator replied.

A green headshot refers to that particular player being active within the last 7 days. A red headshot entails that they haven't been active.

I am so glad to see this post! I was just getting ready to PM a Moderator to find out this info, thnx alot! I also wish there were a way to tell if that player is no longer active, any help there?

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jun 16, 16 3:36 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:

A huge THANK YOU coconuts! I wish the devs would explain these things when they add them to the game!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jun 16, 16 3:39 PM
On that note--- does anyone have a clue what's up with the creepy black "plants" that have appeared all over the buildings & grounds?

Go to: