c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Dec 19, 16 7:41 AM
For players who are having issues with their Christmas room freezing up:
If you quickly click on the Christmas tree before the pop-up tutorial appears, it may resolve the problem.

Edited on 12/19/2016 at 7:45:52 AM PST

[Post New]by millersuzie on Dec 19, 16 8:21 AM
c0c0_nuts - Thanks! That worked on the iPad. But you really have to be quick! The pop-up comes up almost immediately.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 19, 16 9:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for posting in this thread what is occurring within their Midnight Castle game. If players are experiencing freezing issues with their Christmas private room, c0c0_nuts is right. Please try to click on the tree before the tutorial pops up. For more information, please refer to the following announcement:

An Announcement Regarding Freezing Issues- December 15, 2016

If issues still occur, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

For players that have lost their progress or items not crediting, please also reach out to to the support team with details of what should be in your game along with your player ID. The support team has the appropriate tools to investigate.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Christmas Room

[Post New]by dogpenny on Dec 19, 16 3:22 PM
I own the room at least it says I do How do I get it? When i click on the picture it goes to the Spring room for some reason. Is there a trick to getting there that i dont know will keep trying Thanks for any help given

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Guest Sign iIn

[Post New]by dogpenny on Dec 19, 16 3:30 PM
MY number is 595989 I cant edit my post above because I have to sign in as a guest several times when I want to use the forum Why is that? I have a number so I a a member but still have to sign in as a guest

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Sorry

[Post New]by dogpenny on Dec 19, 16 3:33 PM
My number is 545989

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Dec 19, 16 5:15 PM
did the new auto uppdate and it crashed my game please put it back playing on pc id 568000

christallh24
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by christallh24 on Dec 19, 16 5:18 PM
456906 Still no being credited for traded items or globes.

[Post New]by Silver2000 on Dec 20, 16 7:51 PM
update on my game issues:

Problems resolved!
I am now back into the game as of Friday night. Customer support worked long and hard and I let them know how much I appreciated all their work. So good to be back playing after 2 weeks of issues.

[Post New]by cateyes48 on Dec 20, 16 8:19 PM
Have not had any problems with the Christmas rooms but the game will not load. I get as far as the title page but it will go no farther. I am playing on an iPad mini.

[Post New]by Fraffy59 on Dec 21, 16 7:00 AM
Necromage wrote:After Christmas update:

Debbiemeg (who posted above) and me have our games kicked back to level 1. Our cases are similar. Played Christmas update smoothly for a while before this happened.

My game ID before and after are the same. So it is not the same problem as the Halloween event. I did get the msg that the save game file is corrupt before logging in and seeing the level 1 game.

Please make the dev team aware that this is happening again.

I have submitted a ticket to BF customer support. But I doubt I'll hear anything useful from them anytime soon. If others are having this problem, please post and let the moderators know the extent of the problem this time.

Same problem here: lost everything after the update. At level 1 again with the same game ID and have submitted a ticket by Tech Support. Strange fact is.... still have all my friends o_O but can't reach them... :-(

Nimbus2525
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by Nimbus2525 on Dec 21, 16 10:53 AM
Just played the dice game - I had one win from the previous attempt. Got two more and thought I had done it. Nope, it now showed only two. This happened in the last Castle Challenge and I had to spend diamonds to get the final one. I'm not doing that again. Does anyone else have this problem?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 21, 16 1:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like players are seeing a few different issues and I wanted to drop by real fast to provide some preliminary troubleshooting to try as well as how to contact our Support Team for more assistance.

a1cindy and cateyes48, it sounds like you may have wanted to report this to the iOS technical issues page located HERE. Since it sounds like the game is crashing on an iOS device, what I recommend is trying the following steps for that device type as it may assist with that issue:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you are a player that is seeing trouble with the game counting progress towards events, achievements, or quests, or if the event room doesn't appear to be appearing as expected, the first thing I recommend is seeing if running the game with more permissions as an Administrator can help resolve that issue as it has helped players in the past when encountering this issue:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following guide has steps on finding an in-game ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by sholady on Dec 21, 16 4:25 PM
not good not good not good:::::::::game reset to level 1 !!!
I sent off ID for contact support, hope they reload my game soon. I love this game.

[Post New]by Dragonlady1958 on Dec 21, 16 4:50 PM
I am going to try one last time to see if SOMEONE from big fish will help me if not then I will delete big fish and let everyone I know not to ever play any of the games. I am tired of waiting for the support team to reply to me..
a week ago when I went into the game it said to download the new version..to click okay I did that and it took me to the Manager..no up dates at all.. I went into the manager and changed the settings to manual..and it said yes there was one up date when I clicked for the up date NOTHING.. I then DELETED the manager and re installed it still nothing..as of last night every time I try to get into the game it will not allow me to. So what do I do.
Thank You

Nimbus2525
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by Nimbus2525 on Dec 21, 16 8:34 PM
Frustrated - went into my game to do the next challenge and it said I hadn't completed the dice one. Well, I had yesterday and it said 'completed'. Bad enough when my main game also missed out (by not registering a win) but I know Ivory had completed it - I mark them off myself as a double check. I have now put in a report.

[Post New]by AsMoni45 on Dec 22, 16 1:05 AM
This message :"Unfortunately, we found a problem with your save. A query is sent and the problem will be solved. Please note that fixing this problem might take a considerable amount of time. Please try to launch the game later.' " has blocked my game for more than 72 hours now. Please fix this. Thank you !

Stook
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Stook on Dec 22, 16 7:44 AM
30748 I am stuck on level 74. Can't get past the dragon. It says "The dragon will reveal the truth in a future update." Since I got stuck here there has been an update, but it was the Christmas one. Did not solve my problem. Have I gotten as far as I can go or is there an update I do not have? Tech support gave me a generic answer that when I get a message like this in a game (any game?) I can't progress until the developers put out the new update. Did not say if that was the case with MC. I'd like to know. I have been playing this game for a very long time but I can move on if you are done with it. Again, I'd just like to know.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 22, 16 10:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team definitely appreciates players taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring within their games. We want players to be able to access and play their games and we apologize for any frustration that may arise from these issues.

For players that are seeing a loss of progress, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your original player ID and new player ID if one appears. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

AsMoni45, I'm sorry to hear that an error message appears when trying to open your game. Please reach out to our Support Team with your player ID and a screenshot of the message. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. I'll include below a help article on how to take a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

Stook, it sounds like you are at the end of available content. The information that surrounds game updates and releases is generally kept from the Moderation Team. Once anything is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players. Thank you for your patience.

For players that have written into our support team, we thank you for your patience as the teams work hard to respond to everyone as quickly as they can. Please be sure to reply directly to any emails received. This will alert a representative that further assistance is needed and keep your place in line.

We greatly appreciate players patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Dec 22, 16 3:47 PM
HELP SECOND POSTING WITH NO RESPONSE MY ID# 437936 I PLAY FOR 1MIN.THEN TRY TO CLICK ON A ICON AND NOTHING SO I TRY TO "X" OUT AND NOTHING SO I NEED TO PUSH "CTRL.ALT.DEL" AND IVE DONE SO MANY TIMES IM AFRAID IT WILL RUIN MY LAPTOP IM RUNNING WINDOWS7 WITH 10 UPDATE..PLEASE PLEASE HELP BY THE LOOKS OF THIS FORUM THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE STILL NOT FIXED FOR US PAYING CUSTOMERS!!! VERY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER HERE FOR SURE!!!

Go to: