bonus game

[Post New]by 1255ten on Aug 31, 15 11:54 AM
I cannot get back to place the right iris in the skull to receive the bracelet.

jneedhamwf
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:bonus game

[Post New]by jneedhamwf on Sep 10, 15 2:44 PM
I can not either some thing is wrong and they need to fix it

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 11, 15 2:22 PM
Hi 1255ten and jneedhamwf,

From what you've described, it sounds like you may be encountering a glitch in the game. If this is the case, you may be able to get past this point by restarting the game or even starting it over from the beginning. I understand that you're almost at finished though, and would probably not want to start over.

If you'd prefer not to restart the game or if that hasn't worked, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Sep 23, 15 9:30 AM
I was so upset that I got locked out of one of the caves in the bonus game and was stuck. I couldn't go forward, back or anywhere. I decided to make a new profile and redo the whole game to the point I got. Playing it on and off between a different new game so I wasn't overwhelmed. I had my knife off the alter and wasn't leaving the 1st cave until I got both eyes in the skull. Because I left the cave and the door closed and I couldn't get back in. I wedge that knife into a table. Got what I needed and finished the bonus game. I was so happy to access the other bonus material. Puzzle for filled in book. Extended hogs. It felt great because it is a fun game. I deleted my first profile that got stick.

looby51
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by looby51 on Oct 23, 15 7:10 AM
I too am locked out of the first room after failing to get the right iris before leaving.
BFG, please get developers to fix this!!! Do not wish to replay whole game again.
We should not be denied access to the rest of the extras because the programming shut us out before we were able to complete a task. There are many complaints about this in the tech issues. This is not a glitch! This is a programming issue.

Go to: